Cup final tickets

tamsie said:
UUJblue said:
F**k that cup scheme

sitting on 3010 points with only a few thousand seats left so likely they will all be bought tomorrow by 3250 point holders and kids who barely have a shat about city :@ city if i dont get a final ticket on thursday u will have let me down, where was all these fans for the semi!

What do you mean kids who barely have a shat about city the kid in my house cares about City more then you as he has a ticket as he had more poinnts then you. Sitting with 3010 is either part time or a new fan its how it works Pal
Wouldn't say the 3000 mark is part time fan..I'm 3340 and would class my self as part time tbh

welcometomanchester said:
tamsie said:
What do you mean kids who barely have a shat about city the kid in my house cares about City more then you as he has a ticket as he had more poinnts then you. Sitting with 3010 is either part time or a new fan its how it works Pal
Wouldn't say the 3000 mark is part time fan..I'm 3340 and would class my self as part time tbh

Am pleased and surpised i was even at 3000 considering ive only got the ST for 8 years which is 100 points renewal and like 10/20 points per game! I dont blame city, its just the FA, far too many wasted seats in corporate! Stoke any spares? haha

cleavers said:
kiam06 said:
What is the number to ring for tickets, is there an 0161 number or just the usual one??
LOL - BM's attendance guardian.

I've fallen for one WUM today, I'm not getting involved in a second one.

No seriously I have to get my father a ticket and haven't got a clue what number to ring, I would go in person but just too busy! I know what you are saying though it did sound like a wind up ha!

kiam06 said:
cleavers said:

No seriously I have to get my father a ticket and haven't got a clue what number to ring, I would go in person but just too busy! I know what you are saying though it did sound like a wind up ha!
Kiam am I allowed to go to the final? Only missed a few games this year due to work home and away that is? Just checking as i know your boss..

welcometomanchester said:
kiam06 said:
Kiam am I allowed to go to the final? Only missed a few games this year due to work home and away that is? Just checking as i know your boss..

I will let you go if you tell me the freckin number I need to ring lol :)

kiam06 said:
cleavers said:

Its the 0870 number then, don't ring the 0161 as its only disabled tickets.

Is tha the number where it's all that press 1 press 2 nonsense, I will never get through!?? Can I get an oap ticket on disabled line? :)

Ok I will get the old bat phone out first thing and get dialling, hopefully I get through before the match kicks off, cheers fellas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.