Cup final tickets

law74 said:
Halfpenny said:
I can't believe it. My next door neighbour's just come round and given me two freebie Club Wembley tickets. I'm utterly speechless. I'm fucking ecstatic.

If you are anythng like me, then it is a good thing for your neighbours to have done, at least that way they wont be listening to drunken renditions of Blue Moon etc for several hours after the fial whistle if - when we win :-)

(aparently after Yaya scored, the house three down from me heard a roar of GETFCUKIN INNNNNN)
He's going anyway - hence why he gave me the tickets :P Big blue himself.

What is the number to ring for tickets, is there an 0161 number or just the usual one??

F**k that cup scheme

sitting on 3010 points with only a few thousand seats left so likely they will all be bought tomorrow by 3250 point holders and kids who barely have a shat about city :@ city if i dont get a final ticket on thursday u will have let me down, where was all these fans for the semi!

Got lucky by being able to use someone else's card, i think of it as justice as i would have been watching it at home after being to all the cup home games this season and 3 away cup games.

UUJblue said:
F**k that cup scheme

sitting on 3010 points with only a few thousand seats left so likely they will all be bought tomorrow by 3250 point holders and kids who barely have a shat about city :@ city if i dont get a final ticket on thursday u will have let me down, where was all these fans for the semi!
wembley

UUJblue said:
F**k that cup scheme

You can't blame City for them getting 7000 less tickets.

UUJblue said:
F**k that cup scheme

What do you mean kids who barely have a shat about city the kid in my house cares about City more then you as he has a ticket as he had more poinnts then you. Sitting with 3010 is either part time or a new fan its how it works Pal

tamsie said:
UUJblue said:
F**k that cup scheme

What do you mean kids who barely have a shat about city the kid in my house cares about City more then you as he has a ticket as he had more poinnts then you. Sitting with 3010 is either part time or a new fan its how it works Pal

Highly doubt that! i travel from ireland bout 15-20 a season for home and away matches, hours and thousands in cars, planes and trains commitment! Had the season ticket 8 years, my da over 30 and slim chance he'll get!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.