Cup Final week happy and good feeling thread only :)

I am absolutely skint now this week. Spent up over the bank hol weekend, and because wembleys turned into an overnight stay 2 day piss up, I've just had to pay for a hotel, 2 gig tickets and return train tickets to go to London for the muse gig at the end of the month for me and the mrs. Where that again is going to cost me a fortune.

Am I bothered? No. You can't put a price on going to wembley to watch your team win the Fa cup. Roll on Saturday. Giddy as fuck this week.

Last night out of the way, good win. Missus just washed my shirt and scarf. The car is about to be hoovered and washed ready for Wembley. Sat Nav programmed for Harrow, just need to pick the lad up Saturday morning, can't wait.

Actually got my ticket in my hand last night so hugely excited.

Am also optimistic as in our 5 FA Cup matches so far this year we have scored 1 (v Stoke), 2 (v Chelsea), 3 (v Watford), 4 (v Leeds) & 5 (v Barnsley). This means we are 100% guaranteed to score 6 v Wigan on Saturday.

Now where's the depressed and bad feeling thread where I can post that we are 100% guaranteed to score 0 v Wigan on Saturday??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.