Cup Final week happy and good feeling thread only :)

Can't wait now.Nervous as always for the big games but just praying we can play to our abilities and get the correct result.
Looking fwd to watching city tonight in the nice weather.
It certainly is a happy week.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Can't wait now.Nervous as always for the big games but just praying we can play to our abilities and get the correct result.
Looking fwd to watching city tonight in the nice weather.
It certainly is a happy week.

Twenty shots on goal and a minimum of 25% counting! Just hope we play as we did in the first hour v CFC but do it this time for the full 90. Think on, Bobby, no catenaccio when we're five nil up with twenty mins left!!

Is it just me or does anyone else keep looking at their final tickets wishing it was tomorrow, and also keep replaying the last final and the semi-final against the rags and Chelsea.

mammutly said:
davymcfc said:
I'm so fucking excited. I am getting the boat over on Friday from the Isle of Man to Liverpool. Spending time with my dad and brother and then on to my mums in Sale. Driving down with my mate on Saturday morning and I have prepared a football quiz for the journey. Few beers in London before the match and staying in watford afterwards. Come on city!

Can you PM me the football quiz? I have forum animals in my car and need something to keep them quiet.

same here please mate

for some reason, reading this thread keeps making me get a lump in my throatand a bit teary eyed, and I dont know why ha!

can wait for Saturday, driving down on Friday and staying in Hemel Hempstead

Ja Salford Blue said:
for some reason, reading this thread keeps making me get a lump in my throatand a bit teary eyed, and I dont know why ha!

can wait for Saturday, driving down on Friday and staying in Hemel Hempstead

We are staying in Hemel Hempstead, but driving down Saturday morning. Getting the train to Wembley Central.

I can't wait,watching all those cup finals as a kid and wishing it was us,winning the final against stoke was amazing,the nerves,the excitement,the build up from the morning to kick off and the proud feeling that it was my team in the spotlight,forget your premier league,forget your champions league,the fa cup is the one for me,the tradition,the history of it,give me the fa cup every year,i'm touching forty and the memories of cup final day growing up will stay with me forever...

I'm nervous as hell but it's all good,anything can happen on the day and that's what gives the fa cup the edge over every other cup,this isn't about money it's about getting your name on the trophy..

So back to the original question,i'll be at home with family and friends and plenty of beer and hopefully celebrating trophy number 3 in 3 years....

Im so excited - I’m at work and all I’m doing is looking for City articles - no work getting done! (the usual i suppose)

Off work on thursday friday as I’m on a golf tour to Bamburgh (North east) lasts through till sunday - done this for 23 years not missed any

Told them I’m leaving on friday night and driving down to London for the cup final - get there for c 2am)

Bring it on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.