Cup scheme payments.

Gstack166 said:
I've a pain in my rear end from these clown at the ticket office. Cueing on the phone near an hour to be told 'Oh, you were charged for the Villa game but not Dortmund, that's strange' yeah i said hence why I'm ringing you, oh it will be sorted tomorrow. This is the 3rd time I've been told this now. Was told last Thursday, Friday & today that tomorrow will be the day. Why should we have to ring everytime like, grinds my gears, most (not all) working in there don't want to help & try getting you off the phone asap. That'll be the abuse I'll give some poor misfortune over the phone if we sit ends up being sold (even though that's extremely unlikely) Just wish when they say it'll be sorted tomorrow that it is!

blog26_dont_panic.jpg

Gstack166 said:
I've a pain in my rear end from these clown at the ticket office. Cueing on the phone near an hour to be told 'Oh, you were charged for the Villa game but not Dortmund, that's strange' yeah i said hence why I'm ringing you, oh it will be sorted tomorrow. This is the 3rd time I've been told this now. Was told last Thursday, Friday & today that tomorrow will be the day. Why should we have to ring everytime like, grinds my gears, most (not all) working in there don't want to help & try getting you off the phone asap. That'll be the abuse I'll give some poor misfortune over the phone if we sit ends up being sold (even though that's extremely unlikely) Just wish when they say it'll be sorted tomorrow that it is!

My seats were sold to someone else last year, exactly the same shite, ended up sitting somewhere else but was pissed off I wasn't with friends etc, no excuse given, totally shambolic.
Same bollocks again this year, I'm only guessing but there must be something fucked up about the ticket system for the European games, as this has never happened for FA and League Cup games.
I asked for the tickets to be paid for there and then, snotty bastard didn't want to and said all would sorted before this Wednesday, no answer and lost for words, started to get stroppy when I asked about ticket information on the website stated last Wednesday, and on general sale today?
I suspect this is a manual process, and the clowns they employ and shite system they use must be flawed. Unbelievable that in this day and age, with the backing we have, the fuckers in the ticket office haven't been sacked or had their arses kicked, they have a captive sales audience and I get the impression some times they don't give a shit.

I checked my history earlier today, and having seen that Dortmund hadn't yet been added, I phoned up, and I had to queue for nearly 4 minutes, only to be told by an annoyingly pleasant young lady, that my seats are reserved, not to worry (I wasn't, I was just checking), and the system will take payment in the next few days. I was given the option to pay now, but being a tight arse I said I'd wait until they actually wanted my money.

only just got my confirmation mail however they took it out last wk (weds) i think

Just had confirmation email for Dortmund, I have been moved from east L3 to east L2, does anyone know why?

But still have had no confirmation for Villa and all it says on my account is that I am in the same seats as above, I can't help thinking someone may have fucked up, for a change....it's no good when you have No faith in the ticket office, when you have been moved you go to the game expecting and usually getting the worst ie card doesn't work

This cock-up gets even better.
I've not had an e-mail re Villa, so was getting worried re that, but got an e-mail today re Dortmund.
They've put me in East Stand Level 1, & my 10 yr old lad in level 2 on his own!

Went into my account to check order history (thanks for the instructions further up this thread, would never have found it otherwise)

& it turns out on there that it;s the Villa game those seats refer to (even though the mail from the club says Dortmund), & we've got our own Season card seats for the Dormund game.

Of course, ticket office has gone home now, so I'll have that pleasure to look forward to tomorrow.

How can such a big club be so incompetent?

Joensophsmum said:
I've not had an e-mail re Villa, so was getting worried re that, but got an e-mail today re Dortmund.

Went into my account to check order history (thanks for the instructions further up this thread, would never have found it otherwise)

& it turns out on there that it;s the Villa game those seats refer to (even though the mail from the club says Dortmund), & we've got our own Season card seats for the Dormund game.

Of course, ticket office has gone home now, so I'll have that pleasure to look forward to tomorrow.

Same as and but at least they have put me and my lad together, but my email says Dortmund and the seats on my history relate to villa

Joensophsmum said:

same for me just noticed, except only my dad & I are on cup scheme so it works out ok sitting seperately for the Carling Cup.

gave me a fright for a few minutes till I saw the mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.