Cup scheme payments.

Last year I had no problems with the cup schemes. Still no Dortmund ticket showing, no cash taken and nothing on my online account. Villa game sorted no problem.

It wouldn't be the ticket office without the odd cockup.

I'm one of those in Block 222 who've been booted out of their usual seat to make way for the Madrid/Dortmund/Ajax WAGS. I've now just found out that I've been debited £35 for the Dortmund game even though I'm on the cup scheme and should have received a £5 discount. Finally I'm still waiting for the club to actually tell me where I'm going to be sitting even though they've charged me for a seat. I don't remember having this agro for Full Members Cup games!

Worksop Blue said:
I'm one of those in Block 222 who've been booted out of their usual seat to make way for the Madrid/Dortmund/Ajax WAGS. I've now just found out that I've been debited £35 for the Dortmund game even though I'm on the cup scheme and should have received a £5 discount. Finally I'm still waiting for the club to actually tell me where I'm going to be sitting even though they've charged me for a seat. I don't remember having this agro for Full Members Cup games!
If the transaction appears on your order history, just click on the "more info" box and it'll bring up the full details including your seat location.

God it can't be hard can it to run a ticket office efficiently wonder if other fans have the same problems year in year out?

Worksop Blue said:
Should have 1 full members cup in 1986

Points have been added, correct money's gone out, but no email confirmation lol.

Just looking at my point tally as well, it seems there's one or two games I've been rewarded points for that I never attended, lol...

Still not had either payment taken although I rang club Friday to ask where I had been moved to for Villa game and they said money should be taken by 18th for both, also paid for the seat next to mine for Borussia Dortmund so the Mrs could come, easy peasy but now i'm worried I will lose my seat which would defeat the object of buying the one next to it for the Mrs... Some things at City definitely don't change and it really irks me!

Why Always Ste said:
Points have been added, correct money's gone out, but no email confirmation lol.

Just looking at my point tally as well, it seems there's one or two games I've been rewarded points for that I never attended, lol...

Careful the points police on here will tarnish you a points whore!!!

jollycity said:
mcfc1996 said:
Last year I had no problems with the cup schemes. Still no Dortmund ticket showing, no cash taken and nothing on my online account. Villa game sorted no problem.

It wouldn't be the ticket office without the odd cockup.

This

Phoned up on Friday and they were having problems but they confirmed my allocation. Money went out of the bank yesterday but no e mail as yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.