Cup scheme payments.

Just had a reply from the club, looks like they had a problem and took to much money for the champions league games, charged me £60 for £35 ticket,

Thank you for your email.

The first Cup Scheme run took too much money from your account on the 13th September, £25 was then refunded the day after.

Please allow 3-5 business days for these funds to clear into your bank account.

Kind regards,

Adam

Supporter Services

Manchester City Football Club

Not joined any of the cup schemes on principal, despise all this extra points for platinum and cheaper tickets than for those who will still go but maybe can't afford to have the money taken out early. Fucking hate all this modern day football bollocks of schemes, memberships etc. No doubt i'm in a minority but fuck it its crap as far as i'm concerned and won't be arsed arguing the toss with anybody over it.

Had to go into the ticket office to sort out my Dortmund tickets despite being on the cup scheme... snotty nosed **** at the desk telling me there was plenty of time for payments still to be taken, looked at the website today and it says money taken before Wednesday 12th Sep, so my seats would have been on general sale Monday. This is the second year I have had the same problem, ticket office and/or shit software process is fucked up, whats the point of being on a scheme to have to chase the fuckers for your ticket? Last year my seats sold to someone else, no apology just tough shit your fault for not checking! cheeky bastards.
Do not rely on them, if you have not received a text message or email, you need to sort your ticket out, being on the scheme means fuck all.

first year of joining a cup scheme do they send you any sort of confirmation email???

Also just checked and they have taken £50 and it should be £30!!!!!

mcfc ctid said:
first year of joining a cup scheme do they send you any sort of confirmation email???

Yeah they do! I've had money took out but no email just glad they took the right money out! We are getting a 200m academy and they still can't sort out the ticket system it's shameful

mcfc ctid said:

Just roll with it mate.

Welcome to the City ticket office mate, you will get it back. Just let them know.

Blue2112 said:
Not joined any of the cup schemes on principal, despise all this extra points for platinum and cheaper tickets than for those who will still go but maybe can't afford to have the money taken out early. Fucking hate all this modern day football bollocks of schemes, memberships etc. No doubt i'm in a minority but fuck it its crap as far as i'm concerned and won't be arsed arguing the toss with anybody over it.

Agree entirely mate,its the start of what happens at the swamp,next 2 or 3 years i reckon all cup schemes will be obligatory with your season ticket .im not in any of them cos of work comittments,i have to shuffle and book holidays just to get to league games.soon as it comes in i'll have to give our season cards up.

bgblue said:
kiam06 said:
I've signed up to pay for my cup scheme and a relative and was told when I booked onto the champions league cup scheme it would be £15 a ticket until the quarters but they've taken £60 for two £30 tickets for Dortmund.

Just tried to ring to get the cup scheme cancelled and got passed to customer service then on hold for 20mins so decided to call back and got put eight in the queue.

I'm so angry being given false information. They can stick their Champions League games up their arse I will not be there.

Wow. Just wow
True it was a slight over reaction of course I'll be there I'm just cheesed off being given the wrong info on the phone by the ticket office it winds me up, especially as I asked the guy to check with his manager and he still came back with the wrong price!! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.