Cup scheme payments.

kiam06 said:
I've signed up to pay for my cup scheme and a relative and was told when I booked onto the champions league cup scheme it would be £15 a ticket until the quarters but they've taken £60 for two £30 tickets for Dortmund.

Just tried to ring to get the cup scheme cancelled and got passed to customer service then on hold for 20mins so decided to call back and got put eight in the queue.

I'm so angry being given false information. They can stick their Champions League games up their arse I will not be there.

Wow. Just wow

they relocated me for the dortmund game, which is no problem , but what is a problem is that they have taken £40 instead of £30 , have emailed them , no response as of yet. they managed to do the villa game right but have fucked up this one.

I've had no confirmation and the game hasn't appeared on my list on the website. I've rang the ticket office twice to check everything's gone through and they said it should be "later today"... That was last week.

Same goes for the dortmund game.

Also, my brother and dad have both been charged twice because the system "must've automatically pulled 2 seats through". Great. Thanks. Stop that please.

kiam06 said:
I've signed up to pay for my cup scheme and a relative and was told when I booked onto the champions league cup scheme it would be £15 a ticket until the quarters but they've taken £60 for two £30 tickets for Dortmund.

Just tried to ring to get the cup scheme cancelled and got passed to customer service then on hold for 20mins so decided to call back and got put eight in the queue.

I'm so angry being given false information. They can stick their Champions League games up their arse I will not be there.

Sure the £15 scheme is just for domestic cups

45 minute wait on the phone! who in their right mind will sit on the phone for that long?

When I signed up for the Cup Schemes I didn't realise it would save me money, I just thought it would guarantee me tickets. No hitches here, and very pleased with it.

Marvin said:
When I signed up for the Cup Schemes I didn't realise it would save me money, I just thought it would guarantee me tickets. No hitches here, and very pleased with it.

snap.

bgblue said:
kiam06 said:

Wow. Just wow

Jesus did Kiam really write that ? But I thought...

Blue_Raider said:
kiam06 said:

Sure the £15 scheme is just for domestic cups

This....It is very clear in the benefits of joining the cup scheme that there is a price cap for the domestic cups.

Taken from MCFC website re the cup schemes:

Cup final priority
Cup scheme members are at the front of the queue when it comes to cup final tickets.
Additional loyalty points
Earn 300 bonus loyalty points for joining all three cup schemes. Go Platinum to make it 600 loyalty points.
Additional auction credits
You’ll also get an additional 100 auction credits per cup scheme to use during 2012/13
Price cap
You’ll enjoy a guaranteed price cap of £20 on all home games in domestic cup competitions up to, but not including, quarter-finals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.