Cup scheme ticket transfer

Ok maybe I phrased that last question wrong. What I’m actually intrigued to know is are the club finally acknowledging that mistakes have been made and over the course of time they are going to address the issues and put things right.
You are quite right however the way the club have behaved in recent months has made me bitter.
I genuinely believe they are trying to sort it out - and admit it's a mess!

I genuinely believe they are trying to sort it out - and admit it's a mess!
I think though they'd earn a lot more respect if they came out and held their hands up and admitted they got it wrong and are working hard to put it right. Hopefully that's what we will get tomorrow as opposed to a simple announcement that you can now transfer cup tickets but no apology or acknowledgement of the multitude of issues people have encountered.
We all make mistakes and in hindsight wish we hadn't always done what we've done and just a few words to acknowledge that would in my view go a long way to calming a lot of supporters who currently feel like their issues are just falling on deaf ears

I agree it's ridiculous to leave seats empty when you now have the opportunity to transfer them at the touch of a button.

The club does have a rationale for this particular decision, which I've detailed in the Ticket Exchange thread. But it doesn't meet their stated aim of encouraging and rewarding attendance. So they need to think how they operate the cup schemes while rewarding attendance & at the same time being more flexible about transferring tickets.

It can be done & I will be bringing it up.
I can see you are fighting hard and sure we all appreciate it. But you have got to admit that given the farce on ticketing , supporter services , etc etc something major has gone seriously wrong inside the Club. Supporters deserve better.
It is not who is to blame, but what can be done to correct…..but that will only happen if someone is listening.

And you know this how? I would have thought it was a decision made by the club to ensure we were in the super league as part of the top clubs. If it had gone ahead & we had not agreed to join, we would have been well left behind. Rightly or wrongly we had to go with the flow like the other top clubs
I'd rather be left behind with our principles than join up to the Super League.

I'd rather be left behind with our principles than join up to the Super League.
Nah I want to City to be in the top tier. I'm enjoying this period of dominance and looking back to the dark days when we were just an ordinary club - our principles were no better. We need to be considered as one of the top European clubs and that might mean getting involved in the change

CC1 has been advised that the friends and family option will be operational tomorrow.
Thanks but will be too late for me to sort. Should have had the system sorted before start of season and not used us to iron out issues. Fans should have consulted properly instead of organising edible coffee cups, blocking off roads and causing huge problems for many people

Thanks but will be too late for me to sort. Should have had the system sorted before start of season and not used us to iron out issues. Fans should have consulted properly instead of organising edible coffee cups, blocking off roads and causing huge problems for many people
I agree with all you say but it’s better late than never. If most people really want to go to this game, then they will find a way

Did anyone manage to get in using a ticket downloaded to a second phone? I saw a few on here saying they had downloaded season card to more than one phone My lad can't go so hoping I can just download his Leipzig ticket to his brother's phone.

I think City should start with the basics of transferring the ticket I've bought to my phone, before moving on to advanced levels of science letting you transfer it off your phone to others.
Alan Turing couldn't sort city's systems out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.