Cup scheme ticket transfer

Try refreshing your wallet. Someone in another thread gave out what he'd done. Go to wallet, toggle the auto updates off and on against your City ticket and RB Leipzig ticket should appear. Worked for me on iPhone.
All sorted thanks.

Quick reminder that Soriano wanted us to join the Super League.

Nothing is beyond him.

And you know this how? I would have thought it was a decision made by the club to ensure we were in the super league as part of the top clubs. If it had gone ahead & we had not agreed to join, we would have been well left behind. Rightly or wrongly we had to go with the flow like the other top clubs

How does one upload? I haven’t got anything from city apart from the receipt and confirmation of payment?
You just refresh the ticket in your wallet - mine is now showing the CL ticket (the Southampton one seems to have disappeared - hope it will reappear after the CL game) However, I can't transfer the CL ticket to my son - I can't go! Currently in the queue for Supporter services 70 in the queue!

You just refresh the ticket in your wallet - mine is now showing the CL ticket (the Southampton one seems to have disappeared - hope it will reappear after the CL game) However, I can't transfer the CL ticket to my son - I can't go! Currently in the queue for Supporter services 70 in the queue!
Please let me know how you get on mate. I’m in a similar boat so would appreciate any help. Would be useful for others to know too. Surprised they are still open to be honest with you….

And you know this how? I would have thought it was a decision made by the club to ensure we were in the super league as part of the top clubs. If it had gone ahead & we had not agreed to join, we would have been well left behind. Rightly or wrongly we had to go with the flow like the other top clubs
There is absolutely no defending the decision to join that super league. Firstly it was one of the most disgusting proposals ever brought forward in football, treating the supporters with absolute disdain, but having such disregard for supporters sums City and in particular Soriano up in my opinion I’m afraid. Secondly it was such a monumental fuck up from a strategic point of view, I could have told them how badly it was going to go down without the need for surveys and focus groups. So City who get a lot of bad PR at the behest of the clubs who founded that shit show could so easily have got themselves on the right side of history but didn’t. From both a moralistic and strategic point of view it was wrong and a complete fuck up!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.