Cup scheme ticket transfer

I agree it's ridiculous to leave seats empty when you now have the opportunity to transfer them at the touch of a button.

The club does have a rationale for this particular decision, which I've detailed in the Ticket Exchange thread. But it doesn't meet their stated aim of encouraging and rewarding attendance. So they need to think how they operate the cup schemes while rewarding attendance & at the same time being more flexible about transferring tickets.

It can be done & I will be bringing it up.

What’s stupid is that I’m not part of the scheme but decided to buy the CL tickets 2 days ago. Purchased one for me and the other regular can’t attend but it allowed me to choose from my family and friends list to essentially transfer the ticket to

One of my mates rang the City Ticket Office regarding transfering his Leipzig ticket. told Cup Tickets unlike Premier League Tickets are None Transferablee! I've been told that once the ticket appears I can request a one-off paper ticket for printing off at home and they will send the link. system is a joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.