Cup scheme ticket transfer

Think there will be a lot of people not able to attend On Wednesday night, I have three tickets on cup scheme paid for but I can't list them. So the club have my money which at the moment I can ill afford to just throw away and three empty seats. Last season on the scheme for me, it's just getting too expensive if I can't go.

But if you're not on the CL scheme then you're not gaining any advantage. But I agree it's nonsensical.
I get that absolutely, but just for my personal situation, I go to every CL game but just dislike the certainty of the scheme, weird I know. So as I go every game,
Think there will be a lot of people not able to attend On Wednesday night, I have three tickets on cup scheme paid for but I can't list them. So the club have my money which at the moment I can ill afford to just throw away and three empty seats. Last season on the scheme for me, it's just getting too expensive if I can't go.
it’s so counter intuitive to do what they’re doing

Exactly the same position. In the CL scheme, 3 tickets paid for on my phone and unable to attend or transfer. What bullsh1t - we are being treated with total contempt, yet again! I flirted with not going again over the Super League shambles and this may be the final straw for me.

Ticketing T&Cs state that you can transfer tickets.

Attachments

• D504BD45-DEF7-479B-A8D5-533F1342C354.png
    D504BD45-DEF7-479B-A8D5-533F1342C354.png
    748.1 KB · Views: 30
I get that but the principle of transferring tickets whilst retaining the points awarded is established and acceptable for league games but the same principle seems to be unacceptable for the cup schemes
The club's stated intention is that in the future you should only get points for games that you go to, not just games you buy a ticket for but don't attend (even if you give the ticket away). They want bums on seats

But the laws of unintended consequences following the introduction of mobile ticketing has come back to bite them on the bum here. We've asked for an urgent meeting of the City Matters Ticketing Working Group, with the new COO in attendance, to discuss this and other crucial questions.

The club's stated intention is that in the future you should only get points for games that you go to, not just games you buy a ticket for but don't attend (even if you give the ticket away). They want bums on seats

But the laws of unintended consequences following the introduction of mobile ticketing has come back to bite them on the bum here. We've asked for an urgent meeting of the City Matters Ticketing Working Group, with the new COO in attendance, to discuss this and other crucial questions.
As always thanks for being across this @Prestwich_Blue

At this point I'm considering buying a cheap phone to put my mobile tickets on, so I can just give in to my friends when we can not go, the amount of hassle it took to move my Southampton ticket using the friends and family system was just a joke, I can not go to the Club Brugge game due to the wife having an op that day so i’m stuck with tickets I can not use or even give away..

Sorry to hijack this, but as well as the issue stated in this thread re cup scheme ticket transfer can you also raise the issue I’ve raised with you via email in the past, namely the mess that is the points system and how away attendance is rewarded?

The removal of points from away ticket purchases is quite possibly one of the most regressive decisions the club has ever made, ticket wise, in the sense that given everyone at the top of the points tree will always go Platinum and all three schemes to maintain their position. So rather than permitting more people to get away tickets, it freezes in time the current order. 18-25 allocation works for when people are in that age group but when they leave it they’re back to square one. That aside, it seems unfathomable that away travel, which is the most committed and costly way to support the team, is rewarded in absolutely no way whatsoever.

I can’t pretend to have the answer, but the system as it stands is inherently broken and needs to be sorted out.

Last edited:
The stated aim of filling seats is a platitudinal fop to city matters against a backdrop of the summer, where they've gone out of their way to alienate a substantial the core of the fanbase.

They'll tell you one thing then let you find out for yourself that it's actually another. We're being gaslit fellas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.