Cup scheme ticket transfer

The club has been going this way ever since Soriano came in.
Nail on head. The man may well be brilliant at driving revenues but the club has been taken so far away from the traditional fan base it’s untrue. I first started having doubts about him when I discovered City were one of the few clubs to vote against £30 tickets for away fans.

Quick reminder that Soriano wanted us to join the Super League.

Nothing is beyond him.

The club's stated intention is that in the future you should only get points for games that you go to, not just games you buy a ticket for but don't attend (even if you give the ticket away). They want bums on seats

But the laws of unintended consequences following the introduction of mobile ticketing has come back to bite them on the bum here. We've asked for an urgent meeting of the City Matters Ticketing Working Group, with the new COO in attendance, to discuss this and other crucial questions.
And the club are correct there I think as in you should only get points if the person who buys the ticket is the same person that attends the game. I know of fans who buy tickets for all home and away European games to build up there points only to sell the tickets on. But are then entitled to a ticket to a final if u should make it and this may go against someone who has in person attended all home and away games in that competition and also spent a fortune on travel but may miss out due to not having the same amount of points.

Option should be there to transfer ticket but you lose your loyalty points if u do.

Nail on head. The man may well be brilliant at driving revenues but the club has been taken so far away from the traditional fan base it’s untrue. I first started having doubts about him when I discovered City were one of the few clubs to vote against £30 tickets for away fans.
You can't say things like this on here because you get told you're being ungrateful, but season ticket prices have gone up by an unprecedented amount ever since Soriano came in, the distance between the club and the fans has grown so large and fan representation is in the toilet, the Ticket Office has gotten worse at carrying out simple requests, we've tried to join the Super League and would have absolutely gone ahead with it had the fans not protested, and now we've had this "digital tickets" nonsense forced on us. There are other things as well that I won't go into here. It's nonsense.

The club's stated intention is that in the future you should only get points for games that you go to, not just games you buy a ticket for but don't attend (even if you give the ticket away). They want bums on seats

But the laws of unintended consequences following the introduction of mobile ticketing has come back to bite them on the bum here. We've asked for an urgent meeting of the City Matters Ticketing Working Group, with the new COO in attendance, to discuss this and other crucial questions.
Then give the points to the person who does take the seat. They have the technology to do this but they've just decided not to because there's a 1% chance that somebody might spend anywhere up to £500 on cup games just so they can stay at home and wait for Wembley tickets to become available.

It's a complete mess of their own making.

Then give the points to the person who does take the seat. They have the technology to do this but they've just decided not to because there's a 1% chance that somebody might spend anywhere up to £500 on cup games just so they can stay at home and wait for Wembley tickets to become available.

It's a complete mess of their own making.
You would like to think they have the technology but I'm not convinced. The fact it's come in now and at late notice makes we wonder if it's because they realise a lot of people can't make night games and pass tickets on and given the issues people are encountering with trying to transfer tickets to others and the increased phone traffic it presents they've bought this in because they know if they don't it'll make what presently seems to be an IT system on the brink to finally topple over the cliff

You would like to think they have the technology but I'm not convinced. The fact it's come in now and at late notice makes we wonder if it's because they realise a lot of people can't make night games and pass tickets on and given the issues people are encountering with trying to transfer tickets to others and the increased phone traffic it presents they've bought this in because they know if they don't it'll make what presently seems to be an IT system on the brink to finally topple over the cliff
Suppose you have to give them the benefit of the doubt. They didn't have 18 months without fans in the ground to sort this before forcing it on us all.

Ah, wait, hang on.

Have just seen on Twitter that City are not doing any ticket transfers for cup scheme members?! Sorry… WHAT?! So if I can’t attend a game eg Leipzig coming up, the club would rather see my seat go empty rather than transfer it to a family or friend as per what is (somewhat) successfully done for a PL game this season.

Please somebody help me get my head around this?! I would never have joined the cup scheme this season had i known this was the case and if this is indeed true I would like to leave ASAP, such a load of nonsense.

same boat, but just going to upload my brothers ticket to my phone as the only way around it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.