Cup Schemes

Stephen230

Team supported
MCFC
Just a bit of advice really to everyone to check their cup scheme status before the deadline for two out of the three of them on Thursday.

I rarely pay much attention to the emails I get from the club but just by chance happened to notice that one of my child tickets, that I don’t bother enrolling, was in fact enrolled in all three.

It wasn’t in them last season. I certainly haven’t enrolled them this season yet there they were.

I can only assume that when I enrolled my own ticket and a couple of others in the schemes it automatically enrolled all my associated tickets.

So probably especially worth checking if you pay for multiple tickets.

There were failures in later payments last year as cards hard to be verified. If you bought a ticket on the account after around March/April that would be okay, it updated, but not for other accounts if using the same card.

IF the card was not re-entered, even if it was the same card, you got this:

"We wanted to let you know that we have been unable to process your Cup Scheme payment for the Man City v Real Madrid match.
This is because we have recently changed our payment provider and we need you to re-add your payment details for the UEFA cup scheme(s)."

If you changed it for the Uefa scheme and not the other two, then it will still be rejected for the LC & FAC. The way to tell is if the expiry is 12/2024 it needs re-adding, if 12/24 then it is fine, the newly added card only having a 2 digit year on you cup scheme payment details.

There were failures in later payments last year as cards hard to be verified. If you bought a ticket on the account after around March/April that would be okay, it updated, but not for other accounts if using the same card.

"We wanted to let you know that we have been unable to process your Cup Scheme payment for the Man City v Real Madrid match.
This is because we have recently changed our payment provider and we need you to re-add your payment details for the UEFA cup scheme(s)."

If you changed it for the Uefa scheme and not the other two, then it will still be rejected for the LC & FAC. The way to tell is if the expiry is 12/2024 it needs re-adding, if 12/24 then it is fine, the newly added card only having a 2 digit year on you cup scheme payment details.

Mine are showing as a two digit number for the year, which sounds promising.

What’s not quite so promising is under “payer” it has the name of a nine year old child.

Does anyone know if 'Active' means we're enrolled on it? We're trying to join online but there are no options on the dropdown list when we click 'Join'. I've emailed City, waiting for a response.

Cheers

1693327843479.png

If you tick the active box it will give you the option to leave, which highly implies you are in it.

I received an email showing I was enrolled in all 3, correctly. I checked because my card runs out in Oct and there's a warning about my status for enrolment. Tried to add new cards but to no avail. Emailed the club on Saturday regarding both issues, guess what? Yeah, customer service is shite.
Earlier this year I emailed asking if I could miss the Arse cup game as I was in hospital with cancer, no response. 2 months later I got an email saying they could do it. Apology and refund, but is that customer service?

I received an email showing I was enrolled in all 3, correctly. I checked because my card runs out in Oct and there's a warning about my status for enrolment. Tried to add new cards but to no avail. Emailed the club on Saturday regarding both issues, guess what? Yeah, customer service is shite.
Earlier this year I emailed asking if I could miss the Arse cup game as I was in hospital with cancer, no response. 2 months later I got an email saying they could do it. Apology and refund, but is that customer service?
Yeah, we are Champions League in most areas of the club now but our Customer Service for the normal fan is still in the 3rd tier.

I spent 7 hours 25 minutes in 3 separate calls to sort out the Real Madrid tickets and still missed the first 15 minutes of the game. Thinking about makes me feel very angry even now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.