Curly Watts

Last time i seen curly i was on a stag night in benidorm about 5 years ago
He was telling his life story on stage in some boozer with an audience of about 30 people

Had a good chat about city afterwards and seemed a decent lad

True story. Towards the end of the 95-96 relegation season I was waiting to get a lift from the executive area in the kippax. The lift arrived, the doors opened and Kevin Kennedy was in there with a few others. I said "going down?" And he said "I fucking hope not!".

He lived on my street for years, too.

I was chatting to him at Spurs last season in the hospitality, hope to again this season. his daughter went to the same art class as my son. Nice bloke to be honest and a c*nt

Swales lives said:
It's refreshing to read through this thread. Lots of us have seen him at the match, in The Horse & Jockey, in Didsbury etc and 3 pages in, he has not been called a c*nt by anybody. This is a first for The Cellar, give yourselves a pat on the back.

I've edited my post for effect

Sat next to him at Blackburn away years ago when Batty smashed one in, he was hammered.
I don't see why the rags find it funny that Curly is a blue. He's a proper blue that goes to games unlike their plastic army

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.