Current City players you signed on FIFA, PES or FM before...

Kompany & De Jong (at Anderlect & Ajax respectively at the time)

From the past Elano & Vassell have been key purchases in years gone by!

FM btw

Not current but signed Robinho on FIFA 08, then didn't play it for a bit but played it the following and was stunned by the coincidence!

Current players though:
- I had Kolarov on FML.
- Silva on FM08 and that's when I first heard of him because Inter signed him for 50 mil before I did after. Then signed him on FM09 as well.
- Gai Assulin on FM07 when he was a wonderkid.
- Balotelli on FM10 as part of a wonderkids team.

Remembered one more...

On FM2009 I brought in Santa Cruz as backup to my Robinho/Vagner Love partnership... he was utter gash.

Yea Kompany I signed a few times long before we were linked with him.

There were three belgian lads.... Kompany, Vanden Borre, and Van Damme.

All three in defense and were cheap, worked a treat and won many games with them.

Bought Kompany on FM07 to replace Richards (who went to Arsenal for £28M) and then got wonderkid Balotelli who flourished at City after I got sacked.

I remember being at work seeing the SSN yellow ticker saying 'Manchester City sign Vincent Kompany from Hamburg' and thinking "wow so he actually exists? what a coincidence!"

kolarov was always on the transfer market on fifa 10... i wanted sumone better than bridge so i bought him hahaha, wot a coincidence ;)

I've done it with a few players.

Most recently I bought Fabio Coentrao and had no idea we were interested in him, looked in the transfer section on here and thought I had suddenly gained psychic gifts.

Although it looks unlikely we will sign him now :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.