Current City players you signed on FIFA, PES or FM before...

On FM 2010 I was looking for a left back and I came across Kolarov who I hadn't heard of before signed him and a year later he signed for us

Grimble said:
Not played for ages, the challenge has gone now we are wealthy.

That's not right, FM11 has not even got us anywhere near the wealth of which we are. With only having about £50 million for transfers in the first season. Not really realistic is it? I know they can't increase it too much, but only £50 million is not enough to sign top class players!

I'm just on 2011/2012 season and as Tevez was the top goalscorer and won all awards with City in the previous season, he still wants to leave for a bigger club! Is it just supposed to happen???

Always used to sign Balotelli and Aguero in every game I did on football manager. Also smashed everyone I played when using Valencia on fifa 10 just because Dave and Villa were incredible.

i signed robinho a day before we did, i also signed dzeko, balotelli, kompany, lescott, A.J, tevez all on several fifa's and i signed aguero about a month ago on fifa 11 :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.