Current City players you signed on FIFA, PES or FM before...

I signed Kun Aguero before 2012-13 season for his release clause 60M of euros (I play on not patched version, in 11.3 he has 45 M release clause) in FM 2011.

A couple of years back, I signed Aguero and Balotelli on FM 2009 a couple of seasons in; I didn't bother signing Tevez, who stayed the whole of his career at the rags. FM09 Balo was (and still is when I replay it) by far the best player I've ever seen on any CM/FM game... he and Aguero stayed till retirement, scoring over 800 goals between them in about 12/13 seasons. Best strike partnership I've ever had on there.

Signed Aguero on FM11 at the start of the summer before the rumours even began.

I'm off to bid for Messi.

Signed Silva a couple of times on FIFA 09. Aguero once on FIFA 10.. Pretty sure I signed robinho on like FIFA07 aswell..

i blagged FM2009 a couple of years back....inter wouldnt sell me balo so i signed him on a season loan

following season i offered 28mill for him, they turned me down

so i put in another loan offer, this time slipping in a clause that i could buy him for 20mill.....let him play 3 loan games then signed him for 20mill ;p

i also signed silva, dzeko & aguero

Signed Aguero on Fifa 11. I thought maybe 40m may be a bit much for him, but he was young so I gave him a try. I'm glad I did cos he was fooking amazing!

skillman said:
Signed Aguero on FM11 at the start of the summer before the rumours even began.

I'm off to bid for Messi.

You should put Messi on your wish list, praise him in the conversation, then he will reject new Barca contract and if you wait you'll get him for free:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.