curry tonight..

MCFC BOB said:
aphex said:
nice one bob

do you not like the hot stuff?

what is a peshwari nan?
Peshwari Naan from my local take-away is: Naan bread, laced with maple syrup, with coconut and small pieces of sultana.

And no, the hottest I go is a Bhuna.
Are you a girl?

FantasyIreland said:
MCFC BOB said:
Peshwari Naan from my local take-away is: Naan bread, laced with maple syrup, with coconut and small pieces of sultana.

And no, the hottest I go is a Bhuna.
Are you a girl?
No, no. I'm a boy.

Are you a primary school child? It's just that, the last time I was called a 'girl' was when I was about 6. ^^

MCFC BOB said:
FantasyIreland said:
Are you a girl?
No, no. I'm a boy.

Are you a primary school child? It's just that, the last time I was called a 'girl' was when I was about 6. ^^
Ha ha,that was the intention of my post,sarcastic immaturity,gets lost without smilies(wink)

Enjoy your next lady curry(double wink)

Chicken Tikka Karahi (extra hot) with Keema Naan. mmmmmm!

Best place I have come across so far is Saajans in Rusholme. The Chicken kebabs there are something special as well!

The Cottage in Warrington is also very good, 5 courses for £15 on Sundays, the perfect way to cure a hangover!

for takeaway its nearly always
popadoms, onion bhaji, chicken tikka biriyani and a naan bread, i love the rice cooked with the meat

if its a night out at a restaurant, it could be anything that takes my fancy, especially baltis or korais

the place i go to is £11.60 for 2 chicken tikka jalfrezi's nan and rice

bargain - and it's the best around.

I think I'm ill - I've got Chicken Jalfrezi, Chiili and Coriander Naan and Pillau rice in and decided I didn't fancy it tonight?! WTF is wrong with me?!

It is the best meal combo ever, but tonight settled for pasta.

Best curry house in Chester - 'Step in' at the bottom of City Rd. Been top notch for years.

from a resteraunt:

usually a seek kebab
most times a fish curry
keema rice
share a keema naan

from a takeaway im a greedy bastard, tray of donner meat and a chicken tikka balti, usually sharing a plain naan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.