curry tonight..

aphex said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
Fish n chips on a friday mate.

As kids we couldn't eat meat on a friday but i think this was just a bullshit excuse to go to the chippy.

Anyway its tradition now but steak pudding or sausage, chips and gravy is not off the menu anymore.

Put the kettle on and butter some bread. its chippy friday. Get in.

i love chippy's, but the ones near me are hit and miss and i don't want to be disappointed tonight..

How about tomorrow?

Me and wifey share "chilli chicken tikka massala and chicken madras, 2 pilau rice, onion bahji, sheek kebab" HEAVEN :)

aphex said:
buzzer1 said:
How about tomorrow?

no because i have a gig..

FFS, Cant be Sunday either as its not allowed as most people are dissapointed on a sunday what with work next day 'n' that, Mondays deffo out, it'll have to be a week on tuesday then, i'll get you in with the leppers if thats ok?

buzzer1 said:
aphex said:
no because i have a gig..

FFS, Cant be Sunday either as its not allowed as most people are dissapointed on a sunday what with work next day 'n' that, Mondays deffo out, it'll have to be a week on tuesday then, i'll get you in with the leppers if thats ok?

don't start mentioning sunday - it's still friday!

working the weekend by any chance buzzer?

Paphos has forgot more about proper 'curry' than most of bluemoon ever knew.

Many takeaways and a lot of restuarants make just a single curry base and they change very little other than the cream/chillie/salt/sugar ratio in spicing different dishes.

Good restuarants will have several bases and different massala (spice) blends to add in the later stages of cooking.

A lot of the names of dishes refer to styles of cooking or the pans used to cook - like balti or karahi, or generic terms like massala which just means spice.

This might explain why a dish with the same name is often very different according to where you get it - the names are just made up to sound good and often have nothing to do with the cooking or spices used.

Real bonus tonight,been doing work in a curry house and got curry on the house on my way home tonight!.Chicken tikka rogan josh,pilau rice and a chapati,oh and a pint of cobra while i was waiting!.Very nice indeed i might add!!.Tastes even better if it's free!.Happy night!

aphex said:
buzzer1 said:

don't start mentioning sunday - it's still friday!

working the weekend by any chance buzzer?

Ha ha, no mate, i'm off half(ish) day on monday and booked Tuesday off for the hangover, plus they're doing a stone in outside the old folks home at midday, local lad apparently, should be a good'n'.

al nawaz in rusholme - i have a lamb tikka toofan

naseebs in swinton - lamb phaal.

I love hot curries, vindaloos are for girls, curries are there to make you drink faster. the hotter they are, the faster you drink. and they also taste ridiculously good. i make my own chilli sauces and have these on the side with naans and bhajis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.