curry tonight..

ello_jo said:
Now this is my thread, if anybody is from denton, go to the garam massala and get a chilli massala with peshwari naaan!
I'm from Denton/H Green. Is that the one with the black sign on Mcr Road near Perfect Pizza? Never been to that one.

My local takeaway is Suhag in the Green. Aashiana is a decent restaurant.

Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi, pilau rice, garlic nan mmmmmmm

Steveo said:
Suffering today after a visit to The Jewel in the Crown in Bury! Had chicken madras with pilau rice and garlic nan, really nice. Would recommend this place.

/quote]

We go to it quite often as it is only a 20 minute walk away from where we live. Even on busy nights the service is excellent, and it is good value for money when you consider how nice the food is.

Can anyone explain why you british guys are eating lots and lots of indian food? They arent very good you know, and i am an indian.

Ragnarok said:
Can anyone explain why you british guys are eating lots and lots of indian food? They arent very good you know, and i am an indian.

LOL!! With you on that one Ragnarok.

My husband loves a curry but I don't (I only eat off the English food menu when we are out).

I did try a Chicken Korma a couple of years back but I don't like my main meal to taste so sweet so I left most of it.

Just smashed 2 chicken satay sticks, 2 onion bajis, 2 vegetable samosas, chicken korma, chicken masala and a nan bread.

Asda indian banquet meal - £6. Bargain.

Fat but happy ;-)

mackenzie said:
Ragnarok said:

My husband loves a curry but I don't (I only eat off the English food menu when we are out).

I did try a Chicken Korma a couple of years back but I don't like my main meal to taste so sweet so I left most of it.

Good for you mac, but Chicken Korma isn't supposed to taste sweet(atleast not here in india) ;)

Ragnarok said:
mackenzie said:

Good for you mac, but Chicken Korma isn't supposed to taste sweet(atleast not here in india) ;)

That is probably where we are going wrong then ;-)

But honest, it did taste sweet. Or rather certainly less "meaty" than I have tasted chicken before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.