D*ckheads at jjb

elano

Ordered my lad the new shirt from jjb online, which came today and he was very excited until he opened it and the dickhead printers have put WHITE premier league badges on it, he's gone mental

Re: Dickheads at jjb

elano said:
Ordered my lad the new shirt from jjb online, which came today and he was very excited until he opened it and the dickhead printers have put WHITE premier league badges on it, he's gone mental

Rag?

That's what I thought some rag at the printing thinking he's funny, my lads gutted he's been waiting since Saturday for it

elano said:
That's what I thought some rag at the printing thinking he's funny, my lads gutted he's been waiting since Saturday for it

Waiting since saturday.???

oh ffs. :)

They fooked my order up too! It's my lads 11th Birthday this sat, so I ordered him the long sleeve away shirt with SAMPSON 11 on the back with the gold prem badges. Anyhow, the shirt turned up on tuesday with Sampson 11 ( The S's were upside down??? ) and the shirt had no badges either!!!!
I had to go into the Traff Centre JJB last night to get a new one made up, I got the lad the socks n shorts while I was there - had to haggle 10% off the price of em due to their balls up!
Ps, Also on the delivery note the idiot who printed it had wrote Samsun 11, but had scribbled it out. If I'd got that shirt I'd have gone right off!

elano said:
Serious question, and not WUMming you, but did you specify a colour? Haven't been on that site, so I don't know the mechanics of personalising shirts with them.

jimharri said:
elano said:
Serious question, and not WUMming you, but did you specify a colour? Haven't been on that site, so I don't know the mechanics of personalising shirts with them.

On the website the only option for badges on the City shirt are Gold ones. Must just be some careless worker or your typical bitter rag who did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.