D*ckheads at jjb

went jjb in the trafford center on saturday and loads of rags in there buying the new white rag away shirt,as i was paying for my city away shirt i shouted CAN I HAVE THE GOLD CHAMPIONS BADGES ASWELL...the look i got off all the rage queing....PRICELESS ;)

Crumpsall abroad said:
Am I missing something here ? I understand kids and footballers wearing football shirts..........but that should be about it. ? Arguing over a load of overpriced rip-off nylon tut advertising an airline ? Felt or printed letters/numbers ? Badges in the wrong colour ? Long sleeves or short sleeves ? No wonder the club are changing their home, away and THIRD kits every season when there's lemmings out there who are easily parted with their money. And these are all the things we used to take the piss out of United for.

Not that long ago, City fans had a bit of suss and knew how to dress. Now it looks like Billy Smart's Sky Blue Circus Freakshow home and away.
I still wear my parka coat and bucket hat when it's cold, is that okay?

Crumpsall abroad said:
Am I missing something here ? I understand kids and footballers wearing football shirts..........but that should be about it. ? Arguing over a load of overpriced rip-off nylon tut advertising an airline ? Felt or printed letters/numbers ? Badges in the wrong colour ? Long sleeves or short sleeves ? No wonder the club are changing their home, away and THIRD kits every season when there's lemmings out there who are easily parted with their money. And these are all the things we used to take the piss out of United for.

Not that long ago, City fans had a bit of suss and knew how to dress. Now it looks like Billy Smart's Sky Blue Circus Freakshow home and away.
:D

I do actually wear footy tops around the house for lounging about. I don't usually wear them to a match. If I go to town drinking after a game, they're not exactly going to let me in with my replica football kit on. Last time I did was when I wore my St Mark's black with white cross t-shirt at the FA Cup final.

elano said:
allygee said:
Defo a rag bastard - I always go to the city store for shirts and printin

Why does that make me a rag you prick, went jjb to save money cos I'm totally skint but i dont let my 8 yr old lad down and £15 saving is a lot,

Have now contacted jjb who are giving me 5 extra back and obviously a new shirt so even better

sad to hear yer skint rob mate,truelly hope things pick up for you,me and you both know how much it costs keeping our kids happy with there new kits and personalised stuff twice a season etc i know from personal experience what an honourable bloke you are ( returning my lost phone ,).all the best fella,me and alec will wave to you and ryan from our new seats in the familly stand first home game ok ?

up the blues

Blueboy Danny said:
mancityscot said:
And that's why I didn't buy from jjb. Especially when getting things personalised

True, always go through the city store for personalised shirts, it costs more but you know your not going to get wrong coloured badges/numbers.
Not quite true. I ordered a Tevez Europa league shirt a couple of seasons back and the bastards sent me the premier league one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.