D*ckheads at jjb

mancityscot said:
And that's why I didn't buy from jjb. Especially when getting things personalised

True, always go through the city store for personalised shirts, it costs more but you know your not going to get wrong coloured badges/numbers.

If it has been done by a dirty scummy rag ask them to follow it up and see if they can find out who did it and sack the cnut

Fucking ridiculous. We want gold badges. We are the fucking champions god damn it.

ForzaMancini said:
jimharri said:
elano said:
Ordered my lad the new shirt from jjb online, which came today and he was very excited until he opened it and the dickhead printers have put WHITE premier league badges on it, he's gone mental
Serious question, and not WUMming you, but did you specify a colour? Haven't been on that site, so I don't know the mechanics of personalising shirts with them.

On the website the only option for badges on the City shirt are Gold ones. Must just be some careless worker or your typical bitter rag who did it.
Fair enough. Hopefully the OP kept records of his order, email confirmations etc etc. If he has, he should chase them up over it. Simple. Failing that, he could try getting onto his credit/debit card supplier, and get them to withhold/cancel payment on the grounds of the wrong item being supplied.

allygee said:
Defo a rag bastard - I always go to the city store for shirts and printin

Why does that make me a rag you prick, went jjb to save money cos I'm totally skint but i dont let my 8 yr old lad down and £15 saving is a lot,

Have now contacted jjb who are giving me 5 extra back and obviously a new shirt so even better

Blueboy Danny said:
mancityscot said:
And that's why I didn't buy from jjb. Especially when getting things personalised

True, always go through the city store for personalised shirts, it costs more but you know your not going to get wrong coloured badges/numbers.

Correct. Get off your arse and queue like the rest of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.