D*ckheads at jjb

BringBackSwales said:
If it has been done by a dirty scummy rag ask them to follow it up and see if they can find out who did it and sack the cnut
Sack him for putting the wrong colour £6 badges on one random footy shirt?! Yeah, right!<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:30 am --<br /><br />
malg said:
TCIB said:
op is a misserable **** :)

Also how "mental" ? did you not tell him to stoip being stupid ranting and raving ?

It is a slight error thats getting fixed ffs, i bet xmas at yours is a right blast mate.

If this makes you this bent out of shape then fuck me you need to get out more or fuck off to a desert island.
Fucking hell.....I might not come on here often enough, but I reckon that's the most abusive post I've seen you put on here. I take it, for some reason, it has got your back up!
Give over, man! One, he's right; and two, just because he uses certain words it doesn't mean it's abusive it's more likely a jokey-jibe.

Blueboy Danny said:
mancityscot said:
And that's why I didn't buy from jjb. Especially when getting things personalised

True, always go through the city store for personalised shirts, it costs more but you know your not going to get wrong coloured badges/numbers.
The fuckers put AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on mine,useless plebs,i asked for AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

goataldo said:
Bought my away shirt yesterday & the way I did it was still cheaper than the club shop with my s/t 10% discount.
Shirt & gold badges - sports soccer £39.99
Printing (player style felt printing not the normal plastic) - Nike shop £10
Nike shop normally do the felt printing at £4.50 per number & £1.50 per letter but currently doing the £10 deal.
didn't know nike shop do the felt numbers.

Always order mine online, as well as the correct size sleeve badges.

Don't really know why the fans printing is smaller, can understand doing plastic numbers might save a few quid, but why do them just a bit smaller?

danburge82 said:
BringBackSwales said:
If it has been done by a dirty scummy rag ask them to follow it up and see if they can find out who did it and sack the cnut
Sack him for putting the wrong colour £6 badges on one random footy shirt?! Yeah, right!

-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:30 am --

malg said:
TCIB said:
op is a misserable **** :)

Also how "mental" ? did you not tell him to stoip being stupid ranting and raving ?

It is a slight error thats getting fixed ffs, i bet xmas at yours is a right blast mate.

If this makes you this bent out of shape then fuck me you need to get out more or fuck off to a desert island.
Fucking hell.....I might not come on here often enough, but I reckon that's the most abusive post I've seen you put on here. I take it, for some reason, it has got your back up!
Give over, man! One, he's right; and two, just because he uses certain words it doesn't mean it's abusive it's more likely a jokey-jibe.

As Dan say''s it is not said with real venom, just exasperation really, i did ad dthe smiley face :)
I do not actually think op is a cnut.

Stirling1978 said:
goataldo said:
Bought my away shirt yesterday & the way I did it was still cheaper than the club shop with my s/t 10% discount.
Shirt & gold badges - sports soccer £39.99
Printing (player style felt printing not the normal plastic) - Nike shop £10
Nike shop normally do the felt printing at £4.50 per number & £1.50 per letter but currently doing the £10 deal.
didn't know nike shop do the felt numbers.

Always order mine online, as well as the correct size sleeve badges.

Don't really know why the fans printing is smaller, can understand doing plastic numbers might save a few quid, but why do them just a bit smaller?

I think maybe to stop shirts being sold as match-worn/issued? Cos some replica shirts are identical or close to the players' versions, and therefore there could be little or no difference. For instance, on this site <a class="postlink" href="http://www.wiggysports.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wiggysports.co.uk/</a> you can get player-sized names and numbers and badges, and thus have a shirt exactly the same as the players.

That's the best I can come up with! But I do agree with you, it seems stupid. As does the plastic numbering - why?

Nike shop are the only place in Manchester which offer the felt printing.
It does look better than the standard plastic.

Nike store does free printing the first week a shirt comes out normally.

Am I missing something here ? I understand kids and footballers wearing football shirts..........but that should be about it. ? Arguing over a load of overpriced rip-off nylon tut advertising an airline ? Felt or printed letters/numbers ? Badges in the wrong colour ? Long sleeves or short sleeves ? No wonder the club are changing their home, away and THIRD kits every season when there's lemmings out there who are easily parted with their money. And these are all the things we used to take the piss out of United for.

Not that long ago, City fans had a bit of suss and knew how to dress. Now it looks like Billy Smart's Sky Blue Circus Freakshow home and away.

Crumpsall abroad said:
Am I missing something here ? I understand kids and footballers wearing football shirts..........but that should be about it. ? Arguing over a load of overpriced rip-off nylon tut advertising an airline ? Felt or printed letters/numbers ? Badges in the wrong colour ? Long sleeves or short sleeves ? No wonder the club are changing their home, away and THIRD kits every season when there's lemmings out there who are easily parted with their money. And these are all the things we used to take the piss out of United for.

Not that long ago, City fans had a bit of suss and knew how to dress. Now it looks like Billy Smart's Sky Blue Circus Freakshow home and away.

derek_zoolander.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.