Daddy, i like united

Concerted my missus from armchair Rag to Blue. Her parents live in the states and have no interest in the beautiful game hence there will be no meddling in our kids blue upbringing.

If I was you I'd have strong words with the in-laws involving a large bat. As for the little one a bit of re-programming a la clockwork orange may be required to get her away from the dark side.

I've got a similar problem with my 5 year old. She's a little blue but every time she spends time with the missus's family, especially my knobhead of a brother in law, who's only ever trip to the swamp was for a friendly against boca juniors (he lives in Hyde btw) and has no kids of his own yet, she comes back brainwashed. My missus is a rag and so too are my inlaws. All my side are blues. It feckin infuriates me. I just tell her that if she wants to support the scum, she'll have to go to a special school as all rags are a thick.

LittleStan said:
reddishblue said:
LittleStan said:
adoption is the only cause of action you can take here.

oh and get a new wife.

And consequently new in-laws.

good point, he should do a full ancestry.com search to ensure no residual rag DNA.
He should keep the 1 year old, she hasn't done anything wrong. However do not under any circumstances let her near her mother, sister or grandparents.

I took inspiration from this thread today.

Booked my kids into the school breakfast and evening club for when I start work.

One of the lads running it always wears a scum top so I threatened him. If he my kids EVER come home and mention that club I will have his job.

He just smiled and then started crying.

Do you think I went too far?

Seems to be a theme here - I have 2 daughters as well, rag mum, massive extended totally rag Salford family. Eldest, 10 now, is a total blue and gets it. Love listening to her really get at her mum. Get In.
Youngest is definitely flakey.
I am SS season ticket holder but take kids cup/European games so I I told her I wouldn't take her anymore and just take her sister if she ever swayed to the darkside again or mentioned their shite red scum name - which to a 7 year old equals no staying out late for night games, no hot dogs, no chips, no sweets, no daddy spoiling her rotten etc.
I think it's done the trick.

I think will be good idea to watch with her the game at Apr 30, 2012- City vs. Utd.
In my opinion the kids are very smart and they easily can find out who is the better team…….and how Utd WAS, but not anymore, with their “retirement home” team and management…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.