Daddy, i like united

You might join this cause, lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.causes.com/causes/325400-help-stop-children-from-becoming-man-utd-fans/about" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.causes.com/causes/325400-hel ... fans/about</a>

though you probably won't love number 2 :)

Show her a vid of Young's diving antics, and probably all the crimes that the Rags have done in football, then ask her again.

I blame the dad in this sad and harrowing case. She's the fruit of your loins lad you need to take control here now if it were me I'd be telling my in-laws that any more shit like that and I'd be telling my little 'un that them lot eat children, they brain wash them into buying the top and going to a game and then they eat them...like witches...and she is a princess not a witch. Then tell them that you'd slowly crouch down and tell her, all serious, that I'd only just found out her nan is one of "them". And make sure they know you ain't fucking about either.

black mamba said:
The devil has entered her soul ...

she needs 'cleansing' before all is lost ....

lock her in the pantry for a week with only a poster of Wayne Rooney on the wall for comfort ... that hideous face should be enough to send any young child running for cover , and seeking alternative assurance ....... as she attempts to escape from the darkened room , force feed her with a mixture of domestos and hot chilli powder to rid her presence of the rag evil that lurks within.

Finally , as she reels in discomfort , hypnotise her with a swinging city scarf and tell her that when she awakens all will be well . and the anti-christ will soon be gone ..

finally put her staight to bed , dab her forehead with the lettering 'MCFC' in garlic sauce , and sling the Rooney poster in the nearest dustbin !

So you're really suggesting a bit of "fergie time"

I live in Salford and am surrounded by the cunts, my partners family are all rags. There is quite a fair bit of banter and they do say the U word but as I have taught my 3 year old son its a swear word.

He's got his kits and every night before bed I ask him who's the best, City being his reply.

There has been the odd occasion where he has said the U word but he has been told in no uncertain terms if he says it he's in trouble.

My partners family have accepted he will be blue and he will go every game with me when he's old enough, if he chose them he'd never go a game, wear a shirt, have a poster on the wall and I simply couldn't accept it.

Its for the best and he will thank me in the future, he will know the highs and lows the club have been through and how its a privelage to support this club.

The Childs always going to listen more to their father, some children though just need a bit more persuasion.

Lord BLue said:
I let my 2 daughters (1 and 4) go stay at their nans for 2 weeks, before they went my eldest blew raspberrys at the mention of united and would kiss every city badge she saw.

Anyway she comes back from the inlaws and says i don't like city anymore, i like united.

Was i wrong to shout at her and tell her some home truths about what would happen if she didn't change back?

her mum is a rag by the way.

Let her become a Rag, that way you'll have two people close to home that you can rub City's future success well and truly in their faces. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.