Dads just been diagnosed with bowel cancer,

kenster197 said:
TonyM said:
No experience here thankfully. sorry. Wish him the best in his battle!
Cheers Tony

-- Thu May 23, 2013 11:47 pm --

kenster197 said:
TCIB said:
I don't Kenster but you do have my best wishes for whatever it is worth.

I hope you and your family can work through this.

Cheers mate
Have a feeling the wheels may be coming off the wagon I've been on this weekend. 5 months done, a wee daft night is in order.

My best wishes go out to your father and I hope he is able to beat it. You've done really well by staying off the booze fella, I know it's easier said than done, but try and keep the momentum going. If you can stay off the booze at such a difficult time, then you have really done well. Take care.

kenster197 said:
TonyM said:
Cheers Tony

kenster197 said:
TCIB said:
I don't Kenster but you do have my best wishes for whatever it is worth.

I hope you and your family can work through this.

Cheers mate
Have a feeling the wheels may be coming off the wagon I've been on this weekend. 5 months done, a wee daft night is in order.

Try not to but don't dwell on it, just moderate it.
A drink in such circumstances is understandable but only you know yourself mate if it won't cause you to fall off.
You came this far so seem to have the will to sort it.

TCIB said:
kenster197 said:
TonyM said:
Cheers Tony

kenster197 said:
Cheers mate

Try not to but don't dwell on it, just moderate it.
A drink in such circumstances is understandable but only you know yourself mate if it won't cause you to fall off.
You came this far so seem to have the will to sort it.

Currently just having that "whats the point" feeling.

Thanks for the support from everyone.

Stay strong in the months ahead as we want your dad to cheer home all the titles we will win for him over the many years ahead.

I know a guy whose husband (they're gay) was recently diagnosed. They were able to remove the cancer and it showed no signs of having spread.

Hopefully you'll get similar news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.