Daft Donald

what makes me laugh is that some fuckers actually thought he was a hard ****,he wasn't,he was nothing more than a idiot that had more seconds than Oliver Twist,remember him gettin twatted full in the face by a woman that worked in the services at Keele for trying to rifle the place on the way back from Birmingham once,the nob was carrying a fuckin big knife so inevitably the attention brought on by this incident resulted him in being nicked.

bluesteve1964 said:
Pigeonho said:
Sounds like someone I'd like to have a pint with.

I guarantee it would be your round.

never a truer fact stated !! LOL

My earliest memory of Donald was mid 80's, we had all got the train to Huddersfield and the OB had us rounded up at the station......Donald then proceeded to punch a police horse flush on the nose!!
I dont know if this part is true or not but when the judge asked why he had done it he replied "coz it was looking at me funny!!"

clowns pockets said:
what makes me laugh is that some fuckers actually thought he was a hard ****,he wasn't,he was nothing more than a idiot that had more seconds than Oliver Twist,remember him gettin twatted full in the face by a woman that worked in the services at Keele for trying to rifle the place on the way back from Birmingham once,the nob was carrying a fuckin big knife so inevitably the attention brought on by this incident resulted him in being nicked.
middletonblue said:
He couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag Donald...
It's obvious you both know him cause what you say is spot on.

Mid 80's and we were playing away at Leicester and Donald came p to me towards the end of the game saying he was trying to get a firm together to meet Millwall at Crewe and was I up for it! Bearing in mind this was before mobiles etc......I politely declined his generous offer.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.