Daft Donald

Absolutely loving this thread.
Very possibly an urban myth, but wasn't there once a story about him doing the long train journey back from an away game in his undercrackers because he had somehow 'lost me jeans'? Wandering up and down the carriage asking people to 'lend me your pants for a minute arr kid'.
By the way, a 'Donald Farrer, Rochdale', often posts on the MEN comments section. The original Donald or an impostor?

LongsightM13 said:
Very possibly an urban myth, but wasn't there once a story about him doing the long train journey back from an away game in his undercrackers because he had somehow 'lost me jeans'? Wandering up and down the carriage asking people to 'lend me your pants for a minute arr kid'.
By the way, a 'Donald Farrer, Rochdale', often posts on the MEN comments section. The original Donald or an impostor?

Don't think it's the real Donald <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94720</a>

LongsightM13 said:
No, he's a rag mate, the only witty one in all of Christendom.

Mikecini said:
LongsightM13 said:

Don't think it's the real Donald <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94720</a>
Can a Mod get that thread moved over to here

Mikecini said:
LongsightM13 said:

highly unlikely considering he probably can't read or write.
anyone remember when he did that 'piece' for The Sport about how 'he'd rather his son was queer than a Munich'?
he went under the name Donald Dixon for whatever crackpot reason

Front page of the Sport wasn't it? As I remember it, 'Mr Dixon' disowned his lad and chucked him out of the house because he came home wearing a rag shirt his ex-missus' new fella had given him as a wind up?

goon said:
Last time I saw Donald I was sat next to him in the North Stand for that Swindon game we won 6 - 0. He went through the entire backlog of old City songs throughout the game in no more than a whisper. We would talk briefly then he would put his finger to his lips, say shhhh, and then start singing really quietly again. The man is absolutely mental.
That was the 2nd game I went to, just thought I'd share that

LongsightM13 said:
Front page of the Sport wasn't it? As I remember it, 'Mr Dixon' disowned his lad and chucked him out of the house because he came home wearing a rag shirt his ex-missus' new fella had given him as a wind up?
then you had his 'piece' in the NOTW on how he was gonna kill the Russian goalie(ffs)at Euro 88,that fuckin 'journalist' who 'interviewed' him should have resigned out of embarrassment after that yet you still get knobheads that take their word as gospel

Isn't Donald related to Mickey Francis?

I remember meeting the two of them on a train to Grimsby. The way Donald took the piss out out of some senior police officer was brilliant. He let on he was deaf and the copper was shouting "I'm not your mate" at him, whilst Donald just looked back at him like he couldn't make out a word he was saying. All the blues in the packed carriage were pissing themselves at this small chief constable or something yelling at big Donald. Even the plods stood around were smiling. Classic.

mammutly said:
Isn't Donald related to Mickey Francis?

I remember meeting the two of them on a train to Grimsby. The way Donald took the piss out out of some senior police officer was brilliant. He let on he was deaf and the copper was shouting "I'm not your mate" at him, whilst Donald just looked back at him like he couldn't make out a word he was saying. All the blues in the packed carriage were pissing themselves at this small chief constable or something yelling at big Donald. Even the plods stood around were smiling. Classic.

Mickey's brother is called Donald isn't he? No relation AFAIK.

I think it would be great if someone could interview these 'legends' and post the ensuing fracas on YouTube for all to witness. They must have some wonderful stories to tell and it would be very interesting for people like me who've never encountered Daft Donald. Without wishing to be seen to condone any inappropriate behaviour over the years you understand...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.