Daft things that you think have caused City to lose

blue12

I have been going to City for a long long time and at times I have convinced myself that something I have done has led to us losing .
The latest is last week I took my mates lads to the match as he was working and I sat in his seat and gave my seat away ,anyway obviously we lost and the only other time I have done this we lost to Norwich on the last day of the 2012 -13 season .
Needless to say he will have to find someone else to take them if needs to in future .
I've had some really stupid rituals in the past that I would think would get us a result so has anyone else ?

Re: Daft things that you think have caused City to lose

Just showing up use to cause us to lose an awful lot ..

In one afternoon,courtesy of Mary D`s,I lost my ticket for the Barnsley cup game, £50,my glasses and fucking crutches.Needless to say I didn`t get into the game and went back to Mary D`s and had fuck all to drink until my mates returned from said game.
On reflection it would have been better had City lost !!

Turning the radio on mid game is a guarantee that we will concede in the next 5 minutes.

Back when I was a kid, listening to games on the wireless, we would always score if dad (had to be dad, never worked with mum) pressed the switch on the immersion heater. Worked every time!

I have really bad OCD (it's horrible) I have to do a ton of ritual's before city play. You might think it's funny or that I'm a fucking weirdo but trust me it's awful and i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Turning the radio on mid game is a guarantee that we will concede in the next 5 minutes.

I think the same thing, but include MANUre. If I turn on and they are the featured match it's a sure guarantee that they are gonna get a penalty at least.

Any number of things with me over the years. Stoke was my fault BTW, I wore a new jacket and the wrong aftershave (which used to be the right aftershave).... I need help.

We have the most stupid routine driving down princess park way every match we have to comment on the size of the shell petrol sign and how it must be visible from outta space and then question what there going to do with the big bit of land on the right side in moss side.we have done this bizzare ritual for the last few years but we forgot against stoke so you can blame us for that defeat if you want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.