Daft things that you think have caused City to lose

Re: Daft things that you think have caused City to lose

The day after we lost to Arsenal in 2012, I bought a new pair of jeans and wore them for the rest of that season. Swear those jeans won us the league.
They went on an amazing run of 22 live games and didn't see a defeat on UK soil until Dec, the Derby defeat. I now feel the need to buy a new pair of jeans after every defeat. I have already purchased a new pair ready for Chelsea!

Kris_Musampa said:
Single Magpies. If i see one on the way to the game, i become doom laden.

I'm the same with the Magpie thing.

i always get a coffee at half time but when we lost 0-1 to liverpool in CC semi final first leg 2 years ago i got a Bovril, never again,
also year we won 1st PL after beating Swansea 1st game my dad realised his watch had stopped and didn't replace the battery all season

The rain, just the rain, We always lost when it rained. When we lost and it didn't rain, it looked like it was gonna rain, that's why we lost.

On a related note, my middle son bought his first named-City-shirt a couple of years back; Adam Johnson. Johnson promptly left the club without playing another game.

Next he bought a Tevez shirt; Tevez again left without playing another game.

This Summer he was going to buy a Yaya shirt - but then when he heard that Yaya was upset by his birthday cake and might leave, he changed his mind and bought a different shirt instead; Alvaro Negredo.

Basically, every named shirt he has bought, that player has left the club without playing another game.

I don't wish to worry anyone, but for next Summer he is talking about getting an Aguero shirt. We're all trying to talk him out of it.

CitizenTID said:
I didn't take my scarf to the Stoke game. I normally wear it to every game but I made a conscious decision not to, sorry lads.

My son bought me a new scarf for Father's Day as I had mentioned 'retiring' my
rather threadbare scarf which I had worn throughout the post-takeover seasons. In fact it was one of the free ones handled out at a home derby game a few years ago. Not wishing to risk giving the new scarf a run-out at St James' or Liverpool at home I delayed the 'retirement' until afterwards. No prizes for guessing at which game the new one made it's debut.

Now debating about scarf selection for Chelsea.

Getting a taxi to the game.This sounds mad but when we were at Maine Road if i was running late for whatever reason and got a taxi either all or part of the way we lost.I know we lost a lot anyway in those days but without fail we lost every time i got one.This rubbed salt in the wounds as well as i had the added expense of the bloody taxi,lol!

Think inconsistency causes city to slacker when we re great could any club in world and we only to lose against likes of stoke Aston Villa and have concerns over sale of negredo given Aguero and jovetic injury record

You superstitious lot.

One thing I really think causes City to lose every time is when the team they are playing scores more goals than us...

JJ

Blue Theatre said:
On a related note, my middle son bought his first named-City-shirt a couple of years back; Adam Johnson. Johnson promptly left the club without playing another game.

Next he bought a Tevez shirt; Tevez again left without playing another game.

This Summer he was going to buy a Yaya shirt - but then when he heard that Yaya was upset by his birthday cake and might leave, he changed his mind and bought a different shirt instead; Alvaro Negredo.

Basically, every named shirt he has bought, that player has left the club without playing another game.

I don't wish to worry anyone, but for next Summer he is talking about getting an Aguero shirt. We're all trying to talk him out of it.

Just buy him a Sinclair one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.