Daft things that you think have caused City to lose

Re: Daft things that you think have caused City to lose

I used to think my dad video taping the game used to make us lose.

Replacing my faded 72 retro shirt for the Wigan cup final.
I had a bad feeling that day from the off and blamed the new shirt.
Soaked to the bone outside a miserable fuckin Wembley a long way from home.

Brought my mird to her first city game at wembley for the shield.....

On another note I remember my old man saying he bought Alan Oakes a load of booze in a pub the night before a match and the next Oakes went out and scored an og, not too sure if it was 100% true but I like to think so

My 7 year old son's last two games have been the 2-1 cup defeat against Wigan last season, and the 1-0 defeat by Stoke a few weeks ago. I think he may be cursed, so I've decided not to take him again for the foreseeable future.

Ric said:
My 7 year old son's last two games have been the 2-1 cup defeat against Wigan last season, and the 1-0 defeat by Stoke a few weeks ago. I think he may be cursed, so I've decided not to take him again for the foreseeable future.

And to think, it's not that long ago that we used to take our kids to the games as punishment for being naughty!

"And I'll keep taking you until you behave yourself!"

LOL

Socks

Came home from the Liverpool game with a big hole in my lucky socks. Not a darner so in the bin.

Lost v Joke with new lucky socks on. Guess they will be binned as well

Pants MUST be light blue or have light blue in them. No red.

If I see a magpie I have to say "City, City, City" three times.

If I see a magpie when we play Newcastle or Notts County Oh lordy....I must say it about 27 times.

I know, it's all ridiculous...

Went on a long run of games home and away were we were not allowed to enter the ground until the game had kicked off.

Think it was an excuse to have more beer as we were so shit.

Ric said:

Have you a southern friend who could take him along to Stamford Bridge a few times?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.