Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

Citizen Green

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/311901/Roberto-Mancini-to-stay-at-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/311 ... ay-at-City</a>

ROBERTO MANCINI is booked in for talks over a lucrative new contract in the summer which will secure his Manchester City future.
The Etihad boss – whose title hopes suffered a bodyblow yesterday in a 3-3 home draw with Sunderland – has been forced to contend with erroneous reports in the past few days that Jose Mourinho had agreed a deal to replace him at the end of June.

Former Chelsea manager Mourinho moved swiftly to shoot down the latest rumours stating: “Me to Manchester City? That’s impossible.”
The Portuguese, who is closing in on the Spanish title and seems set to reach the Champions League semi-finals, is likely to extend his stay at Real Madrid into next season.
Mancini, who still hopes to beat Manchester United in the race for the Premier League, sees his contract run out in the summer of 2013. He has been laid back over his future but his Middle East paymasters are pleased with the job he is doing and have no plans to replace him.
Me to Manchester City? That’s impossible
Jose Mourinho
That will be the case even if City are outgunned by United for the title and finish the season trophy-less.
Their faith will be endorsed with the offer of a new contract worth £5million a year – probably extending his stay by another two years.

hope its just press bullshit.

if true this would stiffle the life out of a lot of my dear friends like tolmithelear and billishit and disturbydave so i really hope its bollocks

CTID1988 said:
Hope this is true
Me too.

Money making a lot of City fans lose all sense of values and judgement. Success is based on continuity. In many ways City are similar to Chelsea. A rich owner buying the best. Let us learn from their mistakes and get a good manager in who can lay down the foundations for an era

Marvin said:
CTID1988 said:
Hope this is true
Me too.

Money making a lot of City fans lose all sense of values and judgement. Success is based on continuity. In many ways City are similar to Chelsea. A rich owner buying the best. Let us learn from their mistakes and get a good manager in who can lay down the foundations for an era
Spot on

yday i'd had a few and was very angry with the players and performance. in the pub i was calling fro mourinho and to get rid of mancini but now sober, thinking 10 years down the line with 1 man been given the chance to mould his perfect squad i think that's what needs to happen. mancini to stay.

Jumanji said:
Yes please. They probably know fuck all, however.
It would be a smart move to back the manager or let it be known you were backing the manager even if you weren't!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.