Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

fathellensbellend said:
Marvin said:
fathellensbellend said:
continuity helps, but only if heading in the right direction, to my mind success is achieved with having a manager having the ability to pick a team to win a certain match, to have the ability to alter the teams pattern of play, to have more than one system of play, and a squad that allows that, he also needs to be able to man manage and to motivate individuals.

i have heard and real a million times about the depth of our squad, well, if we have such great depth then why the hell do we have no wingers who we trust on the books, it is clear he does not fancy johnson, yet for all the critics, all he ever gets is cameo roles, when we are absolutely desperate to strecth the pitch, especially away.

for our outlay, a trophyless season is an abject achievement, and dressed up as progress doesn't cut it for me, a monkey could spend however hundreds of millions and produce a side that cannot score away.

mancini is being paid millions, and has given us some magic moments this season, but to be sussed so easily and have no real plan b is piss poor no matter how you dress it up.
We've just come up a little bit short. Only 1 team can win the League, and I'm not a big fan of wingers. That football belongs to England in the 1960s

or manchester utd for the last 2 decades unfortunately, speed in wide areas is crucial, utd can play poorly and produce a goal out of nothing, we dont have the option, because we have no orthadox wingers whom mancini trusts.

Missing out on Sanchez has cost us his season. Teams are no longer frightened by our overlapping full backs mainly because their delivery is shit. They therefore just pack the middle, hit silva early and stifle us. We keep making the same mistakes away from home.

fathellensbellend said:
Marvin said:
fathellensbellend said:
continuity helps, but only if heading in the right direction, to my mind success is achieved with having a manager having the ability to pick a team to win a certain match, to have the ability to alter the teams pattern of play, to have more than one system of play, and a squad that allows that, he also needs to be able to man manage and to motivate individuals.

i have heard and real a million times about the depth of our squad, well, if we have such great depth then why the hell do we have no wingers who we trust on the books, it is clear he does not fancy johnson, yet for all the critics, all he ever gets is cameo roles, when we are absolutely desperate to strecth the pitch, especially away.

for our outlay, a trophyless season is an abject achievement, and dressed up as progress doesn't cut it for me, a monkey could spend however hundreds of millions and produce a side that cannot score away.

mancini is being paid millions, and has given us some magic moments this season, but to be sussed so easily and have no real plan b is piss poor no matter how you dress it up.
We've just come up a little bit short. Only 1 team can win the League, and I'm not a big fan of wingers. That football belongs to England in the 1960s

or manchester utd for the last 2 decades unfortunately, speed in wide areas is crucial, utd can play poorly and produce a goal out of nothing, we dont have the option, because we have no orthadox wingers whom mancini trusts.

We scored 3 yesterday they scored 3 yesterday nothing to do with our non speedy wingers

Mancio said:
hope its just press bullshit.

if true this would stiffle the life out of a lot of my dear friends like tolmithelear and billishit and disturbydave so i really hope its bollocks

Classic rag behaviour. I love it when you show your true colours.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
hope its just press bullshit.

if true this would stiffle the life out of a lot of my dear friends like tolmithelear and billishit and disturbydave so i really hope its bollocks

Classic rag behaviour. I love it when you show your true colours.

nobody is as rag as you here mate. NOBODY !

and most of people have sussed you out judging by the thousands of PM i get

being devoid of width is costing us, especially away from home.

the biggest victim is edin dzeko, he gets grief of the crowd, but what service does he get, except for kolorovs 150 mph exorcets.

plan a is to try and pass it through the crowded box, and plan b is the same.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
fathellensbellend said:
Marvin said:

Missing out on Sanchez has cost us his season. Teams are no longer frightened by our overlapping full backs mainly because their delivery is shit. They therefore just pack the middle, hit silva early and stifle us. We keep making the same mistakes away from home.
And I don't see Sanchez racing down the wing to fire in crosses for the 6ft 2 inch Messi to power in at the far post.

Speed on the counter-attack is something we perhaps miss, but we didn't have a problem with width when we were hammering Spurs and Man Utd earlier in the season.

Teams have grown more cautious when they play us. We don't need to throw our whole style of play out of the window. We just need to get better at pass and move

In Bobby we trust.

This is football

It eees most important we stick with him.

Get rid of the deadwood over the summer and Bob's your uncle.

I hope bobby stays. We need stability more than anything.

New manager = new set of players.

Would only mean another season of a new team trying to gel together. Not worth the gamble in my opinion.

highly doubt this, nothing but conjecture till the end of the season, stupid to reward underachievement, his neck is on the block and if we dont win the league the axe will fall in a swift fashion, ancelotti was sacked after winning a double, that was unfair. Mancini cant have any complaints, its a poor prem and this year was the time to strike, only gonna get harder and im afraid he isnt up to it. Forunately our owners will know a man who can, one who knows himself to be a special one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.