Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

Mourinho-We don't fucking want you anyway you clown. Fuck off to the rags and see how you do there!!!

Bobby will take us to the promised land.

I kinda hope Mancini stays aswell. He is still young and will improve. Think we will only get better in the summer and Mancini has made some good signings so far.

Think we only need a top centre mid, top CB, 1-2 wide forwards and we could be a real force in europe next season.

if he signs a 3 year extension, someone get him some English lessons please.

Marvin said:
CTID1988 said:
Hope this is true
Me too.

Money making a lot of City fans lose all sense of values and judgement. Success is based on continuity. In many ways City are similar to Chelsea. A rich owner buying the best. Let us learn from their mistakes and get a good manager in who can lay down the foundations for an era

continuity helps, but only if heading in the right direction, to my mind success is achieved with having a manager having the ability to pick a team to win a certain match, to have the ability to alter the teams pattern of play, to have more than one system of play, and a squad that allows that, he also needs to be able to man manage and to motivate individuals.

i have heard and real a million times about the depth of our squad, well, if we have such great depth then why the hell do we have no wingers who we trust on the books, it is clear he does not fancy johnson, yet for all the critics, all he ever gets is cameo roles, when we are absolutely desperate to strecth the pitch, especially away.

for our outlay, a trophyless season is an abject achievement, and dressed up as progress doesn't cut it for me, a monkey could spend however hundreds of millions and produce a side that cannot score away.

mancini is being paid millions, and has given us some magic moments this season, but to be sussed so easily and have no real plan b is piss poor no matter how you dress it up.

Mancio said:
hope its just press bullshit.

if true this would stiffle the life out of a lot of my dear friends like tolmithelear and billishit and disturbydave so i really hope its bollocks
lol

questi ragazzi sono pagliacci

fathellensbellend said:
Marvin said:
CTID1988 said:
Hope this is true
Me too.

Money making a lot of City fans lose all sense of values and judgement. Success is based on continuity. In many ways City are similar to Chelsea. A rich owner buying the best. Let us learn from their mistakes and get a good manager in who can lay down the foundations for an era

continuity helps, but only if heading in the right direction, to my mind success is achieved with having a manager having the ability to pick a team to win a certain match, to have the ability to alter the teams pattern of play, to have more than one system of play, and a squad that allows that, he also needs to be able to man manage and to motivate individuals.

i have heard and real a million times about the depth of our squad, well, if we have such great depth then why the hell do we have no wingers who we trust on the books, it is clear he does not fancy johnson, yet for all the critics, all he ever gets is cameo roles, when we are absolutely desperate to strecth the pitch, especially away.

for our outlay, a trophyless season is an abject achievement, and dressed up as progress doesn't cut it for me, a monkey could spend however hundreds of millions and produce a side that cannot score away.

mancini is being paid millions, and has given us some magic moments this season, but to be sussed so easily and have no real plan b is piss poor no matter how you dress it up.
We've just come up a little bit short. Only 1 team can win the League, and I'm not a big fan of wingers. That football belongs to England in the 1960s

Marvin said:
fathellensbellend said:
Marvin said:
Me too.

We've just come up a little bit short. Only 1 team can win the League, and I'm not a big fan of wingers. That football belongs to England in the 1960s

or manchester utd for the last 2 decades unfortunately, speed in wide areas is crucial, utd can play poorly and produce a goal out of nothing, we dont have the option, because we have no orthadox wingers whom mancini trusts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.