Daily Fail and the Mancini era ....

Prestwich_Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Because someone suggested that I was being briefed by someone at the club as to what to post on here. That's completely false and damaging to my reputation. Hence it's potentially slanderous. I'd also like to say that this poster has be pm'ing me calling me out over calling another poster a rag, which I was wrong on and apologised for. So will he do the same thing?

yes I already did, on the Mancini poster thread - crikey did you want it here too? Sorry PB my error - now, is it just these 2 or any others? And yes I can also see that you apologised to the poster that you incorrectly called "a rag", so thank you for that as well
Thanks for that. Matter now closed.

It really has been a shit week or so hasn't it? Hopefully we're back on the up. I think there are exciting times to come over the next few years. Let's look forward to that rather than bickering about the past.

don't fib I know your sources.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
yes I already did, on the Mancini poster thread - crikey did you want it here too? Sorry PB my error - now, is it just these 2 or any others? And yes I can also see that you apologised to the poster that you incorrectly called "a rag", so thank you for that as well
Thanks for that. Matter now closed.

It really has been a shit week or so hasn't it? Hopefully we're back on the up. I think there are exciting times to come over the next few years. Let's look forward to that rather than bickering about the past.

don't fib I know your sources.
79538-Original-HP-Sauce.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.