Daily fail stoop to a new level of low...

Think we should change the thread and title it "whats Bobby really doing ?"
Remember who we all laughed like fuck when he was in a similar photo at OT,with that smug grin and his eyes again also closed.Everyone laughed and said he was having a quick ham shank.

The article is clearly a joke but in the context of the relentless ongoing campaign by some Mail journalists it is just another attempt to undemine Manchini. Anyone who does not believe the Mail has an agenda in its coverage of City does not understand the way the media works. The Mail is a little Englander paper which panders to some of the worst elements in our national character (a very successful commercial formula). A lot of coverage in the main paper is driven by negative attitudes to foreigners.The Arab owners at City are an easy target for a paper with this political stance. Unfortunately, for most of their readers, they are pushing at an open door. The solution is simple...don't buy it. Boycotts can be very effective. Those with longer memories may recall it was the threat by fans to boycott Greenalls beer (they held a major stake in City at the time) which finally forced Swales off the board.

Didsbury Dave said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Martin Domin is responsible for these utter lies. How is this allowed to be printed when it is just totally made up and pure lies. You can feel the venom in the headline and the article.

Disgusting..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2231655/Roberto-Mancini-falls-asleep-Manchester-City-v-Tottenham.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... enham.html</a>

Example number 204823 of the sheer, unadulterated, mewing paranoia which pervades the forum these days.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the article whatsoever.

He's clearly and obviously joking,

I'm sorry Dave but that's just not how it happens when it comes to our club. What will follow now if you bothered to watch any preview football shows is this headline will be slyly mentioned in a few selected programs by the rag based media. Its fact that the whole press gang are trying to get Mancini sacked.

I think you're taking it a bit too seriously. Lighten up, it's clearly a joke.

bobbyowenquiff said:
The article is clearly a joke but in the context of the relentless ongoing campaign by some Mail journalists it is just another attempt to undemine Manchini. Anyone who does not believe the Mail has an agenda in its coverage of City does not understand the way the media works. The Mail is a little Englander paper which panders to some of the worst elements in our national character (a very successful commercial formula). A lot of coverage in the main paper is driven by negative attitudes to foreigners.The Arab owners at City are an easy target for a paper with this political stance. Unfortunately, for most of their readers, they are pushing at an open door. The solution is simple...don't buy it. Boycotts can be very effective. Those with longer memories may recall it was the threat by fans to boycott Greenalls beer (they held a major stake in City at the time) which finally forced Swales off the board.

I seem to remember GW having something like 30% of the shares at one time.No doubt Mr.James can tell us.

big blueballs said:
crystal_mais said:
Have people lost their sense of humour?????

Surely abit of wit is fine or should we be taking offence??
This is the thing now people are struggling to differentiate between a leg pull and a genuine disparaging article about the club

Must be me, but I actually find the articles amusing. My opinion people need to chill out and be less sensitive about these things.

Lets enjoy the ride, surely we have far wider things to worry about in our lives than people having a pop at City.

The club don't seem bothered by it.

crystal_mais said:
Must be me, but I actually find the articles amusing. My opinion people need to chill out and be less sensitive about these things.

Lets enjoy the ride, surely we have far wider things to worry about in our lives than people having a pop at City.

The club don't seem bothered by it.

I'm capable of enjoying the ride, and commenting on City related articles at the same time. It is a forum for discussing football and Manchester City is it not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.