Daily fail stoop to a new level of low...

It's obviously a jokey, light-hearted report. Seriously guys, we've got to keep our famous Mancunian sense of humour over stuff like this, negative reporting, however serious, is all part and parcel of being successful. Laugh at it and you rise above it otherwise you're going to be dragged down to the level of these jealous, spiteful hacks.

BluePurgatory said:
We expect negative shit from the media, but our supporters should not be promoting it on forums, which only helps to promote more shit being posted which in turn divides the fans, which is then taken on to the terraces.

Have you seen any evidence of division amongst the fans at a game because of an internet discussion?

Didsbury Dave said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Martin Domin is responsible for these utter lies. How is this allowed to be printed when it is just totally made up and pure lies. You can feel the venom in the headline and the article.

Disgusting..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2231655/Roberto-Mancini-falls-asleep-Manchester-City-v-Tottenham.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... enham.html</a>

Example number 204823 of the sheer, unadulterated, mewing paranoia which pervades the forum these days.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the article whatsoever.

He's clearly and obviously joking,

Lol, what absolute bollocks

I'm sure people would have no problem if it indeed was a joke article but it's clearly dressed up as serious.

Perhaps it's you who has their had firmly up their arse as you're unable to see that. Have a look at the comments from fans of other club's. Case closed.

moomba said:
BluePurgatory said:
We expect negative shit from the media, but our supporters should not be promoting it on forums, which only helps to promote more shit being posted which in turn divides the fans, which is then taken on to the terraces.

Have you seen any evidence of division amongst the fans at a game because of an internet discussion?

No but i bet most of the anti city virus that the rag media print is taken from them!

Berkovic_blue said:
Perhaps it's you who has their had firmly up their arse as you're unable to see that. Have a look at the comments from fans of other club's. Case closed.

Yeah, cased closed, mate.

*rolls eyes*

It would be hard for anyone in the media to resist using a photo like that, even if its misleading.

sjk2008 said:
Jesus H. Christ, it's clearly a humorous headline.

Lighten the fuck up.

It's not clearly a humorous headline and article. I can accept that some may see it that way, but some don't with good reason.

So don't tell me to lighten the fuck up thanks very much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.