Daily fail stoop to a new level of low...

moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:
How so. I accept that some will see it as humorous, some won't. We can all discuss that without telling people to lighten the fuck up can't we?

Not sure it differs hugely from telling people they are "beyond belief" for making the totally logical and obvious conclusion that the headline/picture are jokes.

You're beyond belief because once again you used a thread as an opportunity to belittle the forum and it's members. You make out that anyone that thinks different to you on this issue is an idiot. That's what is beyond belief about you.

And, as a guest of this forum, and that you don't know Dave, have never met Dave and don't know anything about Dave, it's not very polite to tell him he's 'beyond belief'.

That's the mind-set at the moment, and it's generated by incessant criticism of MCFC.

Only last week we were a club "in crisis" and so-called journalists were openly talking about Guardiola replacing mancini despite City remaining unbeaten in the League. And on top of the relentless criticism we have the refereeing sagas which accompany 50% of our games whilst Utd regularly play against 10 men and get a penalty award every 3rd game

We used to be told that Utd get the penalties because they are constantly attacking. Well how does that one work with City now?

sjk2008 said:
And, as a guest of this forum, and that you don't know Dave, have never met Dave and don't know anything about Dave, it's not very polite to tell him he's 'beyond belief'.

I know quite a lot about Dave. I know that he takes the piss out of this forum and the members of this forum on a regular basis. I wasn't intending to be polite.

Why bother reading anything in the Daily Fail this is the same paper that is also known as the Daily Facist.

Let these peasants say what they want - they do not matter.

What we believe in and know is what matters

moomba said:
oakiecokie said:
Hardly a direct insult though is it moom ?

Not a polite thing for a guest of the forum to say to people in my view.

And if someone that has doesn't know me, has never met me and doesn't know anything about me tells me or other blues to lighten the fuck up because they hold a view different to him on a newspaper article I'm not going to smile nicely and walk away.

Maybe its also because I`m older and have seen all this shite before,even going back to the pre Mercer/Alison days.
Think everything nowadays is highlighted more due to the social media and its various outlets.Fuck me in our day it was a fucking carrier pigeon that brought us any sort of news and yes even the good old MEN gave us any first reports of transfers done and dusted !!
I`ve certainly mellowed over the years,even though I do like a good rant and rave,although other Blue Mooners would probably disagree.
As the old adage goes "don`t let the bastards grind you down" although I should be the last fucker to use that.
Opinions = personal view although not necessarily based on facts or knowledge.

moomba said:
sjk2008 said:

I know quite a lot about Dave. I know that he takes the piss out of this forum and the members of this forum on a regular basis. I wasn't intending to be polite.

So because you hold the opinion that he takes the piss out of this forum, that constitutes you knowing 'a lot about him' does it?

atticusfinch1048 said:
Why bother reading anything in the Daily Fail this is the same paper that is also known as the Daily Facist.

Because Martin Samual writes for it. That's why!

sjk2008 said:
So because you hold the opinion that he takes the piss out of this forum, that constitutes you knowing 'a lot about him' does it?

It entitles me to have a go at him for taking the piss out of the forum.

And if he's got a problem with that, he's more than welcome to have a go back. What the fuck it has to do with you I have no idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.