Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Bad news, thunderstorms at Newcastle and likely to be abandoned. Gutted as i had 2 winners going on 1 in the next race. My bets have seriously been fucked up now and would be good if you could take a multiple bet and get it refunded. Im going to have 3 lucky 31s now with at least 2 non runners on each.

5.05 windsor tomorrow.......i think this has a great chance

A Boy Named Suzi (28)
Jockey: J Doyle Trainer: J M P Eustace 21232-2 9-10

A Boy Named Suzi 13-2 (8-12) Held up in mid-division, headway on outside over 2f out, chased leader over 1f out, ridden to lead and edged left approaching final furlong, stayed on, caught last strides, 2nd of 13, hd behind Fiery Lad (9-7) at Epsom Downs 1m 4f hcp 0-100 (2) gf

I done 2 bets at the Curragh tonight.
Each way double.
5.30 My Special Js
6.00 Lady Jock

Lucky 15
Paddy The Celeb 6.30
Buy Back Bob 7.00
Ronans Bay 7.30
Jazz Girl 8.00

Also Paddy Power done Mario got him at 9/1 yester first goalscorer got double the odds result lol as he scored 2 goals got back €95 happy days.

My favourite horse of the moment runs again tomorrow, One Fine Day 4.10 Curragh, currently 5/1.

Loves the mud, anyone know what the weather's like at the Curragh ?

leighton said:
I done 2 bets at the Curragh tonight.
Each way double.
5.30 My Special Js
6.00 Lady Jock

Lucky 15
Paddy The Celeb 6.30
Buy Back Bob 7.00
Ronans Bay 7.30
Jazz Girl 8.00

Also Paddy Power done Mario got him at 9/1 yester first goalscorer got double the odds result lol as he scored 2 goals got back €95 happy days.
Had a free fiver so had a go on your e/w owe you a pint or 10 if that comes in

Hamann Pineapple said:
My favourite horse of the moment runs again tomorrow, One Fine Day 4.10 Curragh, currently 5/1.

Soft to heavy ground at the moment and they expect it to dry out a bit but will definitely be no better than soft come tomorrow

niall_mcfc said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Soft to heavy ground at the moment and they expect it to dry out a bit but will definitely be no better than soft come tomorrow

Thanks Niall, it's a great horse

The Curragh will be grand tomorrow. We had a battering during the nights over this side of the country but the hot conditions and winds shouldnt have it in too bad nick watch the racing tonight if you can and see if it cuts up but what they normally do is save ground and have it fresh for the big races if they think it will cut up bad.

It seems they are saving ground so it should be good ground for tomorrow then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.