Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

following on with the mudlover theme,If Newcastle gets the go.... Ile D Re...
Crowley just on at t races sweet on his chance... lto a win in the black stuff at Chester.....
6.6 tonight.....

pieface said:
Crowley just on at t races sweet on his chance... lto a win in the black stuff at Chester.....
6.6 tonight.....

newcastle 15.20 mate and its been backed from 10s > 5s

15:20 Steamer Ile De Re 10/1 5/1

As expected the ground at curragh is heavy not good and Camelot may not run. I wouldn't be running a top horse in that ground so if he does run I'd take a chance with imperial mOnarch and Akeed mofeed

niall_mcfc said:
As expected the ground at curragh is heavy not good and Camelot may not run. I wouldn't be running a top horse in that ground so if he does run I'd take a chance with imperial mOnarch and Akeed mofeed

It will run..

Its soft at the moment but with the races starting latter it could well get heavy or good to soft if they miss out on any of the showers. The Derby is the last race of the night they saved ground so I am expecting they will use the saved ground so I dont think there will be too much troble. Over here has been mad with the rain and then the sudden heat after it so if the sun gets on the track it should be grand and I think Camelot will run we will find out closer to the off i guess.

EW Heinz 4 me today 3 at Chester r Ravyin Black 240 , Almaas 310 and New Hampshire 525 , Il de Rea 320 ( plate ) and 2 at Donny Johannes 640 and Rustic Deacon 815

MCFC OK

The cookie monster said:
niall_mcfc said:

It will run..

Clearly werent listening to what O'Brien was saying this morning. He hadnt walked the track but said they had a lot of rain overnight and this morning and that if it was very soft ground he wouldnt be running and would be put away for a while.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
pieface said:
6.6 tonight.....

newcastle 15.20 mate and its been backed from 10s > 5s

15:20 Steamer Ile De Re 10/1 5/1

100/30 now @ bet365

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.