Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

tasker said:
Leighton, was you on captain cullen?

Unfortunely not Tasker backed that horse time and time again and has won a few races at big odds and yesterday didnt notice it going until I got the results last night 20/1 would of been nice if I was on it.

A few more of my favourite horses are running today.

My lucky 15s for today.
Roscommon
4.45 Smugglers Cove
5.15 Tom Dooley ( like Captain Cullen has won for me at big prices. )
6.45 Thats Nice
7.15 King Blue ( going to win sometime soon. Saying that just noticed he is now a non runner. )

England
2.10 Scoppio Del Carro Leicester
2.40 Thorkhill Star Lesicester
2.30 Just Isla Brighton
3.00 Renaissant Brighton.

6ftqxd.jpg

Were you on it ?

leighton said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
6ftqxd.jpg

Were you on it ?

Laytown Races got to love that its on the list of things to see and go to see horses running down the beach at full speed on a sunny day like today must of been a great sight.
Must admit agree with you here Leighton,definatly want to give this a whirl & i see young joseph had a nice gambled on winner too...

Tough race but all being well/fair wind gods smile/hail mary/lucky rabbits foot/fingers crossed,3 30 Second Step.

little trixie and treble over the top today

Ittirad 3.55 Stratford @ 15/8
Home Of The Brave 4.10 Kempton @ 5/4
Field Game 7.55 Wolverhampton @ 13/8
Trixie, 4 bets * £5.00

Good luck with your bets today.

TGR said:
Does anyone think that Sole Power can actually get the 6 furlongs in top company today at Haydock?
3/1 favourite for a horse that has failed on a good number of occasions at this distance.
Thoughts?

Apparently it's been pissing down at Haydock, which is always a testing trip with juice in the ground. Still more than 3 hours to the off.

Apart from Cougar Mountain, there's only Sole Power that is attracting any money. The Preicewise pair are pretty friendless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.