Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Blue Punter said:
TGR said:
Does anyone think that Sole Power can actually get the 6 furlongs in top company today at Haydock?
3/1 favourite for a horse that has failed on a good number of occasions at this distance.
Thoughts?

Apparently it's been pissing down at Haydock, which is always a testing trip with juice in the ground. Still more than 3 hours to the off.

Apart from Cougar Mountain, there's only Sole Power that is attracting any money. The Preicewise pair are pretty friendless.

Thanks BP.
I'll think I'll give it a miss and not back it (famous last words no doubt!)

TGR said:
Blue Punter said:
TGR said:
Does anyone think that Sole Power can actually get the 6 furlongs in top company today at Haydock?
3/1 favourite for a horse that has failed on a good number of occasions at this distance.
Thoughts?

Apparently it's been pissing down at Haydock, which is always a testing trip with juice in the ground. Still more than 3 hours to the off.

Apart from Cougar Mountain, there's only Sole Power that is attracting any money. The Preicewise pair are pretty friendless.

Thanks BP.

Don't know if you caught the Richard Hughes interview on CH4? He was very downbeat about the ground for Sole Power.

Probably hack up by 5 lengths now.

Blue Punter said:
TGR said:
Blue Punter said:

Thanks BP.

Don't know if you caught the Richard Hughes interview on CH4? He was very downbeat about the ground for Sole Power.

Well now we know BP!
However, I don't think he was given the best ride in that race to be honest.

TGR said:
Blue Punter said:
TGR said:
Thanks BP.

Well now we know BP!
However, I don't think he was given the best ride in that race to be honest.

Hughes gave Sole Power a bit of a shocking ride. Left him too far off the pace and with lots of work to do. Sole Power is a great horse if the ground was right for him who knows if he could of got up to win on the line or not. On fast ground this season Sole Power was unbeatable. I hope we see more of him next year and latter in the season.

Irish Champions this weekend,come on the raiders

The Moyglare Stud Stakes has attracted 14 entries with Aidan O’Brien supplementing his course winner Found. Debutante Stakes runner-up Lucida is set to represent Jim Bolger. Again, a strong British challenge is the order of the day with both Cursory Glance and Osaila interesting contenders.

pieface said:
Irish Champions this weekend,come on the raiders

The Moyglare Stud Stakes has attracted 14 entries with Aidan O’Brien supplementing his course winner Found. Debutante Stakes runner-up Lucida is set to represent Jim Bolger. Again, a strong British challenge is the order of the day with both Cursory Glance and Osaila interesting contenders.

The ground will more than likely be good to good to firm no rain forecasted so far and with temps to go up tomorrow and leading into the weekend its all going to be good for the fast ground runners. But knowing Irish wheater it never goes to plans.

Also I think the timing of the Champions Weekend is wrong in a ideal world it wouldnt be on the same weekend of the UK Ledger its just daft and it shows it was a rushed job expect it to change for next year so there is no clashes. Its crazy to think that the Irish Ledger argueably has the better field compared to the British 1.

Al Kazeem , The Grey Gatsby and Mukhadram all coming over to face Austraillia should be good but Austraila has got better and better as the season has gone on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.