Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

booked three rides with Fallon today 4,4.30,5pm....Brighton...

-- Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:37 am --

-- Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:53 pm --

4.nowhere,4.30 win,5,win.....i like Fallon,and ive been watching him and lately he seems to win late in the day:)
anyone know anything about a bet called a "patent"?

-- Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:48 pm --

fallon wins again today at 5pm.......three winners on my scoop six
waldvogel bombs home for fourth

sunday......The Curragh...in the Empire of Equine

my fingers crossed double.......2.05 Cabin
4.05 Power

you gotta love the group ones

deauville 2.45........four horses/wtf........society rock?<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:05 am --<br /><br />nah, its Dream ahead:)

Thanks Leighton,ive been doing two quid win trebles and getting nothing back off two winners so doing a patent though more expensive kinda covers your bet.....

an each way on society rock saved the day at the weekend..

did anyone see the group one at the Curragh 4.05 sunday
La Collina what a fuckin ride .......

and the scoop six is rolled over to 300 grand(approx)this week....for a two quid bet,
so any tips for saturday guys ?

ive been following it with my bookies biro...the scoop six thread
if everyone gets on it this week any views/tips/form going into saturday
that would be great, £2 into 300k six horses......

pieface said:
Thanks Leighton,ive been doing two quid win trebles and getting nothing back off two winners so doing a patent though more expensive kinda covers your bet.....

an each way on society rock saved the day at the weekend..

did anyone see the group one at the Curragh 4.05 sunday
La Collina what a fuckin ride .......

and the scoop six is rolled over to 300 grand(approx)this week....for a two quid bet,
so any tips for saturday guys ?

I seen La Collina win on Sunday. I was on the second place horse for a treble Power a great ride and a great win by the horse.

Also as the Bhoy said every friday I put up a Scoop 6 thread if you want to join in a bit of fun.

About time Mark you finally got a winner delighted for you. Had it at 11/4 it drifted out to 3/1 aswell. Well done Mark let us know when he is out again maybe move him up to class 3 he seems to have more talent than what he raced against and done the job well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.