Daily Mail, your media etc

None of it. Used to across the spectrum news but I dont even bother with that as much nowadays and you know what, the world keeps turning, stuff still happens, but without the poison and hate of entertainment news. Its lovely and I am a lot less stressed.

None of it. Used to across the spectrum news but I dont even bother with that as much nowadays and you know what, the world keeps turning, stuff still happens, but without the poison and hate of entertainment news. Its lovely and I am a lot less stressed.
I’m much the same. Music in the car instead of LBC or TalkSport, only take in the 30 min News of the day, and never read a paper/media content.

However, I do come on here and to say that I hit the roof from what is posted, is an understatement ;-)

Thought this was better off in here because above anything else it shines a light on journalistic standards .... yet we wonder why we have an abundance of overtly right wing media

I’ve never understood why politicians listening to the electorate is painted as a bad thing?

Democracy is compromise, but when politicians compromise in order to gather together enough support to get elected, they get attacked for it.

It’s always from the same sort of people who can’t understand why Jeremy “no compromise” Corbyn got told to fuck off by 14 million voters as well.

Last edited:
Where has Starmer compromised? It's his way or you get kicked out.

Every single time you’ve accused him of lying or dropping a pledge?

Starmer - “We’re going to spend £28Bn on green energy”

Trust and Kwasi destroy the economy so there’s no money left:

Starmer - “We’re still going to focus on green but can’t put a number to it now the states finances are all over the place and will try our best to get similar outcomes with half the money.”

You “Liar liar! U Turn! Keith!!”

Every single time you’ve accused him of lying or dropping a pledge?

Starmer - “We’re going to spend £28Bn on green energy”

Trust and Kwasi destroy the economy so there’s no money left:

Starmer - “We’re still going to focus on green but can’t put a number to it now the states finances are all over the place and will try our best to get similar outcomes with half the money.”

You “Liar liar! U Turn! Keith!!”

Ah, so we're going with the "national credit card is maxed out" excuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.