Daily Mail, your media etc

I thought the myth was that the royals controlled the papers?

Unlike the Merkels this set of royals haven't complained about the press and are unlikely to book an appearance on a chat show to air a grievance.
I’m not sure the rest of the royals are in a position to complain about the same press that are hiding all their secrets. But as the original tweet says the papers will turn whenever they want

I’m not sure the rest of the royals are in a position to complain about the same press that are hiding all their secrets. But as the original tweet says the papers will turn whenever they want

Again mate, the argument that the royals control the papers has somewhat dissolved.

The rest of the royals aren't complaining, it's not a case of what position they are in because they haven't a cause to be.

Again mate, the argument that the royals control the papers has somewhat dissolved.

The rest of the royals aren't complaining, it's not a case of what position they are in because they haven't a cause to be.
Ok but it’s safe to say the royals and the papers have been and are still in a very toxic symbiotic relationship. When you have the likes of piers Morgan demanding them to release the original photo and royal reporters questioning their honesty they probably have a bit of a problem

Ok but it’s safe to say the royals and the papers have been and are still in a very toxic symbiotic relationship. When you have the likes of piers Morgan demanding them to release the original photo and royal reporters questioning their honesty they probably have a bit of a problem

The press are the press, and look at the other gossip rags and their demanding aresholes asking for gossip to fill the womens section with spite?

The press are the press, and look at the other gossip rags and their demanding aresholes asking for gossip to fill the womens section with spite?
“The press are the press”. Do you not see that as an issue? I will never understand why this country allows the press to behave the way they do… and that explains part of the reason the press have gone so hard after harry and Meghan (amongst others). Because they’re holding them to account… something they don’t like

“The press are the press”. Do you not see that as an issue? I will never understand why this country allows the press to behave the way they do… and that explains part of the reason the press have gone so hard after harry and Meghan (amongst others). Because they’re holding them to account… something they don’t like
The royals can’t do anything wrong in some peoples’ eyes. Well, apart from asking to leave. Then they get both barrels and are worse than ones that are a bit noncy.

Funny they went to court so all this 115 charges will be made public but stayed away from Liverpool hacking us! Just think if it was all quiet not public we wouldn't be getting the shit we have for the last few years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.