Daily Mail, your media etc

Having given this more thought I find it inconceivable that our capital with over 9m living there cannot sustain a night paper that is actually given away for free.

Bought by a Russian ( who Johnson partied with and Knighted ) to enable disruptive and interfering propaganda to be fed into the UK and now because the Tories face wipe out its being dropped as it will cease to be of further use.

TalkTV is already on YT only - has fewer than 1m subs and poor viewing figs ( a recent Piers Morgan debate has only mustered 70k views ) and given the level of losses - the failed fundraising attempts and mass sackings at GB News I suspect a smaller version of that is the best most can hope for as its owner has it for the same disinformation and biased slant on things will have no further use for it as a straight up TV channel.

To put that into context GBN is still on TV but already has a YT presence which has just over 1m subs ( so more than Talk TV ) albeit for the same reason GBN YT views are much lower

Don't worry the Morning Stars 10 annual subscribers are safe.

Having given this more thought I find it inconceivable that our capital with over 9m living there cannot sustain a night paper that is actually given away for free.

Bought by a Russian ( who Johnson partied with and Knighted ) to enable disruptive and interfering propaganda to be fed into the UK and now because the Tories face wipe out its being dropped as it will cease to be of further use.

TalkTV is already on YT only - has fewer than 1m subs and poor viewing figs ( a recent Piers Morgan debate has only mustered 70k views ) and given the level of losses - the failed fundraising attempts and mass sackings at GB News I suspect a smaller version of that is the best most can hope for as its owner has it for the same disinformation and biased slant on things will have no further use for it as a straight up TV channel.

To put that into context GBN is still on TV but already has a YT presence which has just over 1m subs ( so more than Talk TV ) albeit for the same reason GBN YT views are much lower
Won’t it come down to advertising not covering the costs of printing?

Whenever I’m doing a public transport commute, I might flick through a Metro or MEN, but am far more likely to be listening to podcasts or music.

Won’t it come down to advertising not covering the costs of printing?

Whenever I’m doing a public transport commute, I might flick through a Metro or MEN, but am far more likely to be listening to podcasts or music.

The announcement said there had been sustained losses over some time so why not earlier. Yes that will have some bearing but the owner was prepared to sustain those losses because it served a useful purpose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.