Daily Mail's Hatchet Man ATTACKS Man City again!

Pointless trophy!?! AC seemed a bit pissed off to be knocked out of the 'pointless trophy.'

Didnt hear any of this shit when the Scousers won it a few years back

Pointless trophy!?! AC seemed a bit pissed off to be knocked out of the 'pointless trophy.'

M35 Blue said:

When Rangers made the final last year the press hyped it up no end. As I said. Its pathetic.

Just one example.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-565973/RANGERS-ROUTE-TO-THE-UEFA-CUP-FINAL.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... FINAL.html</a>

It says it all about the Mail that they pay someone to wind people up on the internet.

That could almost have been written by Terry Christian. Totally pathetic.

IM NOT GOING TO STAND FOR THIS SHIT ANYMORE, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING...I CANNOT NOT GET ANNOYED...WHAT IS THERE FEKKIN AGENDA...IS THE JOURNO A RAG....DO WE TAKE TO THE STREETS..BE NICE TO COLLAR THE MAIL JOURNO AT TONIGHTS GAME AND ASK HIM WHAT THE FEK IS GOING ON...I MAY JUST DO THAT...

It's gonna get worse but do they really need to mention the scum in every article? Read one this morning, going on about there sad banner they have at the theatre of shite!

Every article about us has pathetic little digs in it! We've had this for years and now when it looks like we can improve greatly we are getting attacked from every angle.

Only suggestion would be to ban all media from games, interviews and training and conduct ourselves privately!

Can someone forward it on to the club? Garry Cook would be interested in having this removed.

I don't know whether he'd be within his rights to request this from a legal perspective though as it is an opinion based article. If he can remove the 'clash of the cash' title from the Chelsea Vs Manchester City match and also write to The Sun regarding an article they published then surely there is something they could do with them aswell.

we will always be attacked by outsiders.
jealousy is a strong emotion. when chelski came into dough they bought stars right away, we have stuck by our manager bought sensibly and are talking about 'LONG TERM PLANS'
it is common knowledge that we have the most loyal of fans and will follow our team no matter where or who.
i remember trips to gresty rd, sincil bank etc etc.
AND TO ALL YOU UNDERCOVER RAGS; WE ARE LOADED, PROGRESSING IN THE LEAGUE AND LOOK STILL IN THE WAFFA SO FU*K OFF AND GET BE CONCERNED WITH YOUR OWN TEAM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.