Daily Mail's Hatchet Man ATTACKS Man City again!

What fucks me off more than anything else is this "Villa are the dogs bollocks " mentality.
Villa and Spuds took it very seriosly (Uefa cup that is) just that thier respective managers
didn't have the confidence in thier players to play in two comps at the same time. I'm sure the supporters of both clubs will look back when Villa are in the UEFA again and Spuds will
have stayed up very easily and regret shit managerial decisions at both clubs.
Fuck this prick in the press we need win this cup and to get this monkey off our backs
33 years is long enough
Rant over

I think this is the Daily Mails attempt to be edgey and stir up some comments.

But lets face it, its in the daily mail, ffs, who cares what that tosser thinks.

pedigreeblue said:
IM NOT GOING TO STAND FOR THIS SHIT ANYMORE, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING...I CANNOT NOT GET ANNOYED...WHAT IS THERE FEKKIN AGENDA...IS THE JOURNO A RAG....DO WE TAKE TO THE STREETS..BE NICE TO COLLAR THE MAIL JOURNO AT TONIGHTS GAME AND ASK HIM WHAT THE FEK IS GOING ON...I MAY JUST DO THAT...
The Hatchet Man column is a deliberate wind-up against all clubs, not just anti-City

The agenda is quite straightforward. Write a load of opinionated crap designed to wind people up so that they either buy a paper or visit the website to read it and the Mail get money from their advertisers.

Some of you need to chill out a bit.

Oh dear....looks like the've run out of story's to print again, 'i know lets make up any old shite about MCFC' we are the media freak show, any oppurtunity to have a pop...........personally i think the guy should be struck off writing about football, to basiclly say the UEFA cups a poor mans comp not worth winning is an enditment to all football teams, supporters and officials involved, all cups are important in one way or another, we can't all compete with the riches of the elite euro club (ok, we can now), there as to be a goal for every club at every level thats how you improve, move forward and progress to the next stage, cups give fans somthing to get excited about whether the scum in the champs league or Blackpool in the N/W Trophy vase (not sure that exists but you know what i mean), it's all about giving fans somthing to follow and hopfully a big day out, when you've go the length of time we have without success and your team bleeds from your heart any kind of trophy will be a memory i won't ever forget.

Why so blue said:
when you've go the length of time we have without success and your team bleeds from your heart any kind of trophy will be a memory i won't ever forget.[/quote]

What a fantastic line pal! Sums it up nicely that [ sniff]...

a trophy aston villa and tottenham could not be botherd with......................WTF!!!!

villa are chasing champions league qualification, o'neil stated that! thats why they had no interest

Spuds are fighting off RELEGATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twitcher stated that too!!!!

so much for them not being bothered....if we were looking a CL football next year the waffa wouldnt be at the front of our mind....and relegation, i say no more!!!

wanker rag twats!!

havent got a clue about anything!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.